cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing ST03N Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Buddies,

I just found our PRD system missing the last month data in ST03N . On the last date recorded, it seems that I have deleted some background jobs , but in the same time , I have define another background job named "SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR" (execute the program RSCOLL00).

Could someone tell me how to fix it? I have forgot what was the background job I deleted.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , all

Thank you both for help.

I confirm the ST03N and SM37 record again ,and check the date carefully , I found that the last date recorded in ST03N was before when i deleted the old jobs. In addition,I have rescheduled all the standard jobs yesterday , using SM36 --> Standard jobs --> Default scheduling ,but i still could not get any ST03N data today .

So , I suppose if there are any other reason?

Former Member
0 Kudos

These kind of issues are occuring in most of the cases, I resolved this issue with deleting and then schedeling the job SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR, Also I suggest you restart OS Collector once and check..

Which version you are using ?

Thanks

Wajid

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have reschedule all the standard jobs using "Default scheduling" button . But after the job "SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR" finished , i still could not find the new data in ST03N.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hopefully you verified OS collecter running?

and/or tried Stop/Start OS collecter/clearing shared memory?

Regards,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I had defined the "SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR" period hourly . And i check the jobs in SM37, it shows that the job finished successfully every hour. But when i select the job,and click "Job log" button,it notes that "No log entries are available for the selected job".

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be job is not defined properly, delete the job and schedule using SM36 and then stanard job here selected the SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR and then schedule after this check and revert.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For collecting the data in ST03N, SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR job is required to run on hourly basis. Also check the collector logs for more detail.

Refer this SAP note # 1158293 for more detail.

Regards

Sushant

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you made any reorganization in retention time performance data ??

Thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can always go to SM36 and click on standard Jobs to schedule House keeping related jobs.

Regards,