Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closed but unanswered icon not appearing

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Happy with option for closing a thread as "Closed but unanswered",but icon is not appearing in listed forum threads.

It is difficult to identify these threads,When it will be solved ???

Edited by: Jeyakanthan A on Nov 4, 2010 4:23 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Plus it says "closed but answered" at the top of the thread, if I can believe my eyes. Who signed that transport request to production?

Thomas

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Now most of threads which were earlier not closed were closed with this option,thanks.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think although the icon now appears in Forums, it needs rework in two aspects.

1. It needs to have the same icon sizes i.e. 16 x 16 in line with other icons. I know the Answered icon (Star) too is 12 x 12 but the icon is quite noticable at that size. Sadly it's not the case with 12 x 12 size for Closed but answered.

2. When the icon appears in a grey background row, it looks very bad. It needs to be transparent even when it is in grey.

former_member46
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

As I keep saying, we are listening. And where possible improving.

You asked for this option (closed but unanswered) and we've had it in the works. Sadly it made its way to production before its time.

Yesterday's downtime addressed some immediate issues but the request should be implemented in its entirety based on our request in early December.

Please patiently bare with us until then.

The good news is by the end of 2010 we will have added another long awaited request

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the update, Gali.

> The good news is by the end of 2010 we will have added another long awaited request

Finally my banana icon is coming!

Thomas

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It would also be nice if after each monthly upgrade, a communication is sent concerning all the changes made in the current upgrade.

If users want to report any bugs after these upgrades, they can be reported over there - preferably a Wiki or blog.

pk

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for listening Gali. I know these are minor stuff but then sometimes they bother me atleast too much.

And yes I too second the idea of Kishan.

former_member46
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hey PK we have something like this but you'll have to wait a bit longer...

Marilyn will do the unveiling as it was her passion that made it happen.

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The good news is by the end of 2010 we will have added another long awaited request

Whether good news in linkedin integeration problem with SAP Community Bio will be solved ?

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And Marilyn will do that because we DO listen and this was an excellent user request which we have now implemented in the wiki:

[Implemented Enhancements to SCN|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Community/ImplementedEnhancementsto+SCN]

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gee thanks! This was exactly what we were I was looking for.

Now I know what to read in SCN every start-of-month.

pk

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks,Issue solved.

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can any one let us know when it will be resolved ?

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Voila! I can see it now.

The closing text also looks fine - Closed but unanswered.

pk