cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HRSPs vs SAP Support Stacks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I'd like to confirm this forum if all HRSPs up through 59 are included within the SAP Support Stack thru #18. If this is true, are any of you in an organization that applies Support Stacks in lieu of HRSPs? If so, how do you associate a Support Stack with an HRSP?

Here is some background:

u2022 SAP has indicated that Support Stack 18 is the base line Support Stack for year end.

u2022 My customer is on ECC 6.0 and is significantly behind on their HRSPs.

u2022 Basis is actively trying to get us to HRSP 61 (the baseline HRSP for year end) by the end of this month.

u2022 Basis will not apply HRSPs (except for #60 & 61), instead, they have begun applying SAP Support Stacks 15-18.

u2022 The Basis staff feels that HRSPs (36-59) are included within these support stacks.

Thank you for your assistance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it is i.e. for ECC SP-Stack 18 you have SAP HR 6.00 SP 59 included (SAPKE60059).

You can check it for yourself as well in the service marketplace http://service.sap.com/sp-stacks & then select SAP ERP 6.0

- Regards, Dibya

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I apologize. I'm opening a new thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

np, thanks, have replied to your other post.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dibya, I have a quick question. SP Stack 17 contains HRSP 53 and SP stack 18 contains HRSP 59. Then, does this mean that the support stacks are cumulative. That is, that SP 18 contains HRSPs 54 thru 59?

Thank you again for your assistance.

Edited by: Consult _SAPHR6697 on Nov 3, 2010 4:10 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please read the "Rules of Engagement" in SDN?

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/RulesofEngagement

And please open a separate thread for this.

- Regards, Dibya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Dibya for your response. From following your instructions below I saw the release notes as well as OSS note #1500866, that indicated HRSP 59 was included in SP Pack 18.