cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Examples!!!

eduardo_gironas
Participant
0 Kudos

I need many examples to understad SAP connector 2.0, please ... where can I find more?

For example, I would like to access to information of some tables.

Best regards

Eduardo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Samples come with the SAP .NET Connector setup. They are placed in the directory you decided to install to, e.g. "C:\Program Files\SAP\SAP .NET Connector 2.0\Samples".

Former Member
0 Kudos

The samples were written for 2.0 beta. Are there any differences between the beta and the release? I am not able to generate the exact same(e.g.CSClientCompanyBAPI) proxy. How do I generate proxy item type of SAP.Connector.Design.Generators.Field? Are there any new samples that reflect the new proxy items generated?

SAP.Connector.Design.Generators.SAPStructure and/or SAP.Connector.Design.Generators.ImplicitSAPTable? Any guidance would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Message was edited by: yakima

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are right that the samples have been created with the beta, but there are no functional differences to the final. Here a short intro what the different items in the designer mean and where they come from:

- Functions/methods: Should be clear. They are created by either dragging a function, BOR method or a whole BOR class.

- Structures: They are created when you drag a function that has this structure (or a table of this structure) as parameter. You only see them, if you have "ShowTypes" property is True (click on the backgorund to see it). "ShowTypes" is False by default if you drag a BOR class, else it is True.

-Tables/ImplicitTables: Similar to Structures; Created when needed by a function, only visible if ShowTypes is True.

- ProxyFields: They can be created by hand: Drag an "Proxy Field" icon from the SAP Proxy Toolbox. For BOR classes they will be created automatically for all so called "Key Fields".

Former Member
0 Kudos

"An exception occured while trying to create an instance of CSClientCompanyBAPI.CompanyCode. The exception was "Method CompanyCode.GetPeriod can not be reflected".

This happens when I try to drag the SAP Proxy Wizard (CompanyCode) into a form. It works ok if I remove the GetPeriod method from the proxy. Thanks for your help.

• replaced SAP.Connector.Design.dll and problem solved. Thanks.

Message was edited by: yakima