cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order category BF not getting deleted in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a situation where the material is already deleted in ECC (hence no longer existing), but the product is existing in APO and we need to delete this in APO. To do this, we need to delete the dependent orders for that product/location first and then other dependencies.

There are few orders for the prod/loc as confirmed purchase orders (ord cat BF). These orders are now PP/DS orders with status as PP firmed, output firmed and date fixed.

I have tried the two programs- /sapapo/rlcdelete and /sapapo/delete_pp_order, but system is not picking up the orders to delete.

The system shows as message as " No deletion of converted orders in active version"

As I said earlier, the product is no longer existing in ECC, hence I can not delete the orders from there.

Is there any other way to achieve this? Is there any BADI to do this in APO?

Regards

Manotosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use /SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER report for deleting these orders.

Execute the this report, mention all the products for which you want to delete the order and execute it. It might give the message as orders will not get deleted as inactive in APO.

Go back please enter as DEL_EXECU, in the place where we use to enter the T-codes and enter and than again execute the report. It will delete the orders.

You can also try /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL report.

Thanks

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

I just tried DEL_EXECU and it works.

Thanx for your info.

Regards

Manotosh

Edited by: Manotosh on Nov 3, 2010 9:11 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey thats great

If the issue is solved can you please close the thread

Thanks

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try deleting using report /SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_INCON_ORDERS " Delete inconsistency orders from LC".

You need to give the order GUID and planning version and then delete.

To get the Order GUID enter the tcode /SAPAPO/RRP3 and in the place for entering the tcode enter gt_io. Get the Order GUID and then use the report.

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandha,

Thanx for the info. It works.

But the limitation is it works on a particular order, i.e. I have the option of chosing only one order. Is there a way where I can chose more than one order?

Regards

Manotosh