cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDOE_WB - Inconsistencies after transport

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts,

I am using MI7.1 SP9 and I wondering if I am the only one having issues to transport SWCV modifications within the system landscape? Actually, when creating a new version within the DOE, I must go to the SMMW_* tables in the target system to check inconsistencies (deletion flag not set or multiple active versions still exist) then transporting a deletion order of the previous version again. It looks like the DOE workbench doesn't consider all changes. Is there something I didn't get when transporting data?

Kind Regards,

Ludovic

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ludovic,

It is not required to go to SMMW* tables and explicitly do anything while creating and transporting new versions of DOE objects.

Could you please tell us what exactly was tried . in ideal scenarios, it is just required to lock the latest versions in a Transport request and release. There is absolutely no need to do anything with meta data tables unless there is a meta data corruption tht happened and in such scenarios, I would suggest to raise an OSS message so that SAP can have a look at your system.

Regards,

Liji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Liji for your answer.

Actually, I just create, remove and recreate objects or dependencies before transporting content to the target systems.

I will open an OSS next time I will get troubles.

Regards,

Ludovic

Answers (0)