cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDLS : error index2 = index2 +1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good evening SAP guru

I have a big problem with a BDLS activity.

When I try to execute a BDLS after a system copy, I obtain this error:

Syntax error in program SBDLS50020101102181839 line index2 = index2 + 1.

and the progam goes in error...

Is there any one which can help me?

best regards,

Davide BRUNO

Syskoplan Reply - Italy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look at this [*thread|;. This may help you.

Regards,

Varadharajan M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you but this is not my error.

These two tables are active in my system

regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for the support

tomas_black
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear Davide,

BDLS creates an ABAP program SBDLS* which includes all the tables possibly including logical system names as of the domain behind the table fields. This program firstly lives in runtime only and is checked by the syntax checker.

Now, sometimes tables have inconsistencies associated with them and you will get this dump when a syntax check is performed on them. What you need to do to resolve this is to re-generate the culpurit tables.

So I kindly ask you to redo the steps for BDLS and check for inconsistent tables. Any you find need to be manually re-generated.

The example on that other thread that was mentioned, the problem was within tables DFKKKO and DFKKMKO, but you said that those 2 tables are (or course) active in your system. Please go through the syntax error to find out which objects errored out.

An easy way to check for inconsistent tables is to run RBDLS2LS program (old BDLS) and afterwards perform a syntax check on generated RBDLS***

(RBDLS<(><<)>(><<(><<)>)>ClientName>) program.

Another thing which has lead to this dump is in your R/3 System the value ' x ' is additionally added to the value of your

current release in the basis release table SVERS. The table RSBASIDOC takes the release value from the table SVERS.

If this is a problem in your system you need to change the value 'x' to your release in both tables (SVERS and RSBASIDOC) and then activate again your source system connection.

I hope this information helps.

Best Regards,

Tomas Black

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

thank you very much for your helpful answers but we have found the solution of our problem:

There was a corruptes primary index on a table in the system.

The index was:

/BKC/S21_A_ANLN1-0

The table was in state "UPGRADE" and not in state "ACTIVE"

we have activated again this index in the system and now the table is in ACTIVE status.

The BDLS now work fine.

Best regards,

Davide BRUNO

Syskoplan Reply - Italy