cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intrastat - Intercompany consignation relevance - VEIAV entries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey there

I am looking for a possibility for Intrastat - we want Intercompany consignations to be relevant.

Up to now, we need to create VEIAV entries manually. This causes a high workload.

So if we ship goods cross-border, but they are still our property (until partner uses them).... how can we do this?

Outgoing - no problem.

But how about the receiving company (which belongs to our corporation too)??? Where can this be mapped?

Thanks for your input!

t.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tzunami

Here is my take on this: Note: I have dealt with INTRASTAT long, long ago and no expert on this.

1) When consignment Fill-up is done you create an Export entry in table VEIAV for the sending Country/ Company/Sales Org/Plant.

2) When consignment issues is done, you post an Import entry for the receipt for the receiving Country/ Company/Sales Org/Plant.

3) The value for both cases would be GRWR condition or a copy of it.

Take a look at these OSS notes ( Old releases, but good for concepts) which talks about Consignment from MM point (vendor) of view and inter-company stock transfers,

317787 - Intrastat: Determination of stat. value vendor consignment

1112153 - Intrastat declaration of arrivals: Questions and problems

801369 - MEIS Distinguishing between internal & external stock trans.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, your input is appreciated!

The problem is we use no purchase order etc for it... we use a Z-order type. I think we have to develop something...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Note 303984 - Correct use of EXIT_SAPLV50G_001 and EXIT_SAPLV50G_002. It tells you how to use the enhancement FTGOVSEL to complete or add missing data. As it says:

"Missing data has to be trapped by means of EXIT_SAPLV50G_001 based on the document data. If you change document data fields or exclude document items, this does not cause the required result. for this purpose, use the first user exit EXIT_SAPLV50G_001!"

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo