cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer order credit block on Risk Category

0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a scenario where order of all customers belonging to a specific Risk Category should go into credit block, irrespective of the Customer account balance, credit limit set in FD32 and Credit exposure.

The detailed case is mentioned below.

Customer Risk category = C8

Credit limit = 1 euro

Customer recievable (in FD33 ) = 2776.17- (Dta migration line items w/o Special G/L)

Sales value (in FD33) = 2237.73

Credit Exposure (in FD33) = 538.44-

For above scecnario, order are not going into credit block ,as the credit exposure is ( 538.44- ). Client wants that for Customers with risk category C8, all the orders should go into credit block.

Please guide for solution.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Max. Doc Value control is activated for Risk Category C8 and Max Doc Value is kept 1,00 EURO. As none of the orders will be below this value, all the sales orders will go into credit block.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If the order has to get blocked for a specific risk category then you have to with the user exits only.So kindly use anyone of the following user exits.

1) LVKMPFZ1: USER_CREDIT_CHECK1

2) LVKMPFZ2: USER_CREDIT_CHECK2

3) LVKMPFZ3: USER_CREDIT_CHECK3

Thanks and Regards

Srinath

0 Kudos

Hi,

The customer requirement is fulfilled by activating the Max. Doc Value control in Credit check.

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding of the ticket you need to have your own customized credit check in any of the following user exits

u2022LVKMPTZZ

u2022LVKMPFZ1: USER_CREDIT_CHECK1

u2022LVKMPFZ2: USER_CREDIT_CHECK2

u2022LVKMPFZ3: USER_CREDIT_CHECK3

Check this if it is helpful.

0 Kudos

Hi Tilak,

I am looking, if SAP has provided any standard customizing setting to block all the orders for a given Risk category. I there any such customizing available.

Using these user exits would be considered as the last option.