cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FD - Free of Charge Delivery and Pricing Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I want to make a Free of Charge Delivery.

In VA01 I chose FD.

Prior to doing that I have checked the following:

- Item Category = KLN

- Schedule Line Category = CP

In KLN, Pricing tab is left blank

So why when I want to create a Free of Charge Delivery I get the following message of error:

"No pricing procedure could be determined"

Why does the system react like this when no pricing procedure for this item category has been triggered or checked?

Regards

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi this is prakash

for Free of charge delivery there a special price procedure

RVCA01

AND

in transaction code- VOV8 sales document free of charge delivery (FD) Document price procedure (c) in

AND MUST BE ASSIGN TO UR SALES AREA

SALES ORGANIZATION +DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL DIVISION PRICE PROCEDURE OF FREE OF CHARGE DELIVERY

further any doubts feel free to

thanks

omprakash

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

its a thumb rule even you are processing FD or OR or CS..what ever.

even though its coming wth all the standatd item category and schedule line category:

- Item Category = KLN

- Schedule Line Category = CP

it will ask the pricing procedure assignment which is

You create PP in spro > Sales and Distribution > Basic Functions > Pricing > Pricing Control > Define and Assign Pricing Procedures > Maintain Pricing Procedures

You can't attach PP to specific plant. Pricing Procedure is determined thru trx OVKK. The defining parameters for pricing procedure determination are:

1. SalesOrg

2. Distribution Channel

3. Division

4. Document Procedure (defined in Sales doc\Billing doc maintenance)

5. Pricing procedure assigned to customer (defined in customer master)

regards,

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Many thanks, I have done all this however it still doesn't work.

This is what I think I have to do:

I am using the standard SAP pricing condition RVAA01 where the main condition type is PR00 + document pricing procedure set to "A" which is Stantard.

Now, I understand how the PP works with regards to its domain of activity (Sales Area + documents types etc...)

But I want to be able for the same Sold to Party 100277 to order normally using this pricing procedure + condition type PR00 as well as getting Free Goods.

1- Does it mean that I can still keep the same pricing procedure and add a condition type such as R100 or NRAB in VK11?

2- Given this pricing procedure is set to be "A" = Standard does it mean that whatever Free Goods condition type I may enter such as R100 or NRAB, the system is not going to accept them?

3- Shall I need to re-create a whole pricing procedure for Free Good set to "C" for free? In that case what happens when I want to create a normal sales order in VA01 using OR? Which procedure is SAP going to select? A or C

Regards

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chris

In the standard Sales Doc type FD- Deliv.Free of Charge is assigned Pricing Procedure (PP) 'C' and standard orders like OR with 'A'. Both of them lead to the same pricing procedure, say RVAA01. But since Free of Charge Item- KLN is not relevant for pricing, that item will not be priced in the FD order where as the same material in an OR order gets priced because standard item TAN is relevant to pricing as defined in config- Tcode VOV7.

Hope this helps.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please search the forum before posting.

Similar questions might have answered many times in the past.

Regards,