SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Base period category

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When the user creates a new installation by transaction ES30, the base billing period category by default is previous year.

How can I - by customizing- change the base billing period to be by default ( period of prev. year )?

I am really appreciate any help.

Alot of thanks.

Hussam.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

This functionality is not available in customising, you must already have some userexit, custom code or enhancement in place for this?

Regards

Olivia

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hussam,

We chose to hide the field Previous period to ensure that the Period of prev. year was always selected upon installation creation. You can find the configuration using transaction EQ04.

Hope this helps!

Michele

0 Kudos

Hello Michele,

Thank you for your answer,

Actually, We need the 2 fields to be displayed ( previous period, period of the previous year ), becuase in some cases the user may has to choose the field previous period.

Any way, the defualt must be ( period of the prev. year ), and the two fields must be displayed.

Thank you.

Hussam.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try the SHD0 t.code for the t.code ES30. and activate ur screen variant.

Regards,

Narendar Konakanchi

0 Kudos

Hello Narendar Konakanchi,

Thank you for yuor answer.

Actually, I am looking to solve this problem form SPRO ( customizing ).

I need to know what is the path in customizing?

Thank you alot.

Hussam.

0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge ,it is not availbel in spro.

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

This functionality is not available in customising, you must already have some userexit, custom code or enhancement in place for this?

Regards

Olivia

0 Kudos

Thank you Olivia for your answer.

I wil check your suggestion.

Thanks alot.

Hussam.