cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s_alr_87013542

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a question regrading the repport s_alr_87013542.

In IMG transaction OLPE I have made the settings so revenues from salesorder items are update in the relevant WBS element.

When I then create a sales order I can see the revenue in s_alr_87013542 in the column 'Plan'.

If I then create a billng document from the sales document the revenue can be seen in the column 'total' and still in the column 'Plan'.

Even if I clear the accounting document the revenue can still bee seen in the column 'Plan'.

My question: Shouldn't the revenue bee removed from the column 'plan' after the accounting document has been cleared???

Best regards

Jesper Duehom

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm not even sure I want that. It was just one of our customers who thoght it would diasapear once the accounting document was cleared ( I don't know how the report works).

I believe the 'plan' column simply means the summed revenue which was planned from the sales order lines, and no mather what it can't be deleted???

I think we would change the settings in OLPE so the revenue is not shown in the future if the costumers are confused about the 'plan' column).

Best regards

Jesper Dueholm

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the problem if you let the revenue values remain in Planned column? Its just an indication that initially you have planned to receive this amount of revenue but during the course of project, you were able to bill only this amount of revenue for certain reason. This is for your comparative and evaluation purpose.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virendra Pal

Does that mean that the only way to remove the revenue from the column 'plan', is to delete the sales order?

Best regards

Jesper Dueholm

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why do you want to remove the plan revenue?

As Virendra said, plan will remain in the reports, this will help you to compare with the actuals so that you can measure the variance.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No - the revenue plan will stay - system behaviour is correct

This is not like commitment and actual costs