cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximum lines set on Sales Order view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is happening with all sales orders with more than 8 items, where the rest of the items are not seen in the sale order after creation and save. For example 15 different type of material were sold to customer, the billing document view (VF03) showed all 15 line items, the delivery line items showed all 15 lines, but the sales order only showed the first 8 line items. The other last 7 items were not to be seen anywhere on the sales order.

Is there a maximum view limit on sales orders? Anyone else has had a similar case?

Thanks

Sandip

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sandip

Just check in the order type config - T code VOV8- Window 'Transaction Flow'- how the field ' Display Range' has been populated.

May be that is the issue.

Also did you try the 'Item overview' tab in the sales order?

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

I tried to access SE51 but I have no authorization, and even though I maintain user accounts at my company I could not find more details in regards to this Tcode.

I even tried to find some role associated with it but was unsuccessful.

Hi Chandrasekhar,

For the information in VOV8, the Display Range had 'UALL' in the field.

And wierdly, when I clicked on the Item Overview, all items (15 different types) are shown, but when going back into the Sales Order View for the same order, only the first 8 are shown.

The main problem here is that when doing a ZRE sales order, as we cannot do 'post goods receipt' for the 9th+n item.

I appreciate the help.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you have two options here:

in SE51 you have to select correct screen as item over view screen in that some table controls will be there.

second is

directly contact SAP AG for getting solution for the same.

technically or funcationally we cannot do any thing

NOTE: this is my 100% assumption.

regards,

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Thanks for your response.

I highly doubt itu2019s due to the screen resolution, because during creation of an order, I can create it with unlimited item lines, where I can scroll up and down to view all items. Even after saving the order, I can still go back to the order and view all items. But after invoicing is where the problem starts, where only the first 8 items will be present in the sale order (with scrolling).

We may have to create a change request with our HO.

Thanks again for your help.

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

of course we can add 9999 items in teh sales order,

but we can see only 8 line items in the sales order because it depends on the screen resolution in individual system.

if screen resolution is high the view of line items will be less.

if screen resolution is low then view of line items will be high.

you have to check with SE51 screen painter screen,

in that there are plenty of screens and sub screens and table control screens.

please select correct screen and go ahead with further process of enlarging it.

but it will not happen i think so.

regards,

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we can add 9999 line items.

Br / Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I know that, Thanks. But my question is to do with why I cannot see items after the 8th item in the sales orders.