cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues in the Value Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have lookup table called "Lot Sizes" in Material repository.

Source value is "EX" but the Destination value is "Lot for order quantity".

That means,

Source file contains the Value of "Code" field of the Lot Size whereas Destination Value contains the value of "Name" field of the Lot Sizes table.

please help me in teh value mapping

Best Regards

Dev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot..I got the information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

Please Set the Property for this Lookup table Lot Sizes, Key Mapping = Yes using MDM Console.

In Data Manager, select this Lot Sizes table as curent table where you able to see all values of this lookup tables like Lot for order quantity, right click on it>Edit Key Mappings>A pop up window will come-->click on Add->Select the Remote system say XYZ and set Key for this as EX, simmilarly you need to do for other values also.

Other way, you can also do it using source file for this Lookup table Lot sizes using MDM Import Manager where yuo Source file should have both fields Name and Code, while loading Field using MDM Import Manager Select Remote System XYZ, Intarget table select table Lot Sizes, in map field/values Map tab Create clone of code and map this clone code field with Remote Key (target field) and keep the rest of fields as mapped earlier, so in this way you will have all records with Keys for this Lots Size.

Now during Main table record, this EX will automatically get mapped to Lot for order quantity.

Kindly revert if find any issue.

Regards,

Mandeep Saini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please maintain remote key in your lookup table.

For example if value "EX" is coming from remote system "ABC" then in Lot Sizes lookup table maintain Remote Key for this value

EX Lot for order quantity.

In Console Set Remoye Key to Yes for this table. Then in Data manager in your lookup table, right click and select option "Edit Key Mapping" then mention your Remote System name n Value "Ex"

Now your Value Mapping will wok automatically.

Thanks,

Maheshwari