SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

implausible list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are facing the below issue which is related to implausible list and meters.

Some of meters are on inactive contract with usage that are not showing up as code 96 in the implausible list.

Can you please suggest the reasons, and provide your feedback.

Thanks.

Regards,

K

Same question posted in multiple threads -

Edited by: William Eastman on Mar 10, 2011 10:47 PM

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kv,

1. Suppose IV 95 is already there for the current implausible meter reading result, then it will displayfirst the 95 IV after realeasing it then it will dislay IV96.

2.Suppose if u want to see premise specific Independent validations for all the installations

spro:Define technical control parameters for meter reading data processing -

Uncheck the Implausible and plausible MRs ONLY.

3.Check the settings for the parameters for FVD validation for devices not allocated to installatioons.

4. Check DevFVInst and FVD for VI in the define validation parameters for validation classes

Regards,

Narendar

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Can you please explain what is meand by implausible list and how it works in ISU and i am facing the follwoing problem related to implusible list.

I have several meters that are on inactive contract with usage that are not showing up as Code 96 on the implausible list. Can you please guide me where do i check for this scenario and how to findout inactive contract with usage and 96 status.

Please do needful.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

KV