cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM Syndication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have 2 qualified tables X & Yin my repository. I need to syndicate a field A from table X which should be based on the

date (02/Nov/2010) field which is in table Y.

If the date is different from the mentioned date here then the syndication of the field A should not happen.

Any help would be highly appreciated <<text removed by moderator>>

BR

SK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SK,

You can filter records with Date Only 02/Nov/2010, and thus can syndicate field A only if Date = 02/Nov/2010.

I mean if you have 10 records in data manger and 4 records have date 02/Nov/2010, so only these 4 records which it satisfying condition should be syndicated out and rest 6 should not be syndicated as it is not matching with date 02/Nov/2010.

So in order to filter these 4 records, in syndicator, go to free-form search--> there you will able to see this date field(Qualifier) and thus give or set its value as 02/Nov/2010, thus it will filter your records and thus can syndicate only required records out of MDM. Save this free-form search criteria in your MAP for future reference.

Regards,

Mandeep Saini

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just add to above you have to set filter qualified records in map properties tab to filter the qualified table records.

Thanks

sudhanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved...Thanks for all answers

former_member208981
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Susil,

As already mentioned by Mandeep, you can syndicate records based on the search criteria you define for the map.

freeform -> Expression : Is True : Select the field from the dropdown available = Mention the Date

Only when the expression it True, syndication will hapen.

Thanks,

Priti