SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversion for retail pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I am tryign to understand whether it is enough to convert purchasing and sales prices by putting it in the conversion of the article master (i.e. updadating both the purchasing and sales tab in the article master accordingly) or is there any other objects that I will have to consider in order to ensure that pricing works after data take-on.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Edited by: Tsmash on Nov 2, 2010 2:24 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Hi Tmash,

It depends on how much you want to use the functionality of Sales Price Calculation. By updating the the prices and Purchasing and Sales view will only help to calculate a standard price with the procedure WWS001.

You may want to have the prices calculated with some additional condition types, for that you can have your own procedures created and assigned in the 'pricing type' of 'sales price calculation' within 'Retail Pricing' in 'Logistic General'.

Also for mass calculation of the sales price you will have to use VKP5.

And if you have to go a step further you may want to do a 2 step pricing which requires some settings in the config and the masters.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Kaizad.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

0 Kudos

Hi Tmash,

It depends on how much you want to use the functionality of Sales Price Calculation. By updating the the prices and Purchasing and Sales view will only help to calculate a standard price with the procedure WWS001.

You may want to have the prices calculated with some additional condition types, for that you can have your own procedures created and assigned in the 'pricing type' of 'sales price calculation' within 'Retail Pricing' in 'Logistic General'.

Also for mass calculation of the sales price you will have to use VKP5.

And if you have to go a step further you may want to do a 2 step pricing which requires some settings in the config and the masters.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Kaizad.

0 Kudos

Hi Kaizad

Have you some documents that I can use as a guideline to see to activate two-step retail pricing. I understand that it involved parsing the purchase price through two sales price markup in order to determine the end-user retail price

Thank you in advance for your input.

0 Kudos

Hi again!

The best document you can find for two step pricing is on the help.sap site. I am sending you a link for the same.

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/12/085147470311d1894a0000e8323352/frameset.htm]

Regards

Kaizad