cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hundreds of errors when loading Java WEBDynpro project .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Almost a year ago, we built some custom webdynpro iviews. Until now everything works fine, but the customer has requested some minor changes .

So I connected to the dev server and loaded the track we had created for this project. The problem is that when we create a project from the DTR, in order to edit it, we get a load of errors, which were ofcourse not occurring when we compiled the project .

For example, this is an error in my Custom Controller "ZHRCOS_P0002_CONTR"

The code was automatically generated by the system when it was created, so if I try to change anything I get the message "This Code is Derived, do you really want to change it?"

inside the code there is the function

infoRecords = GCIContext.createModelNode("Records", true, CMICardinality.MANY, CMICardinality.ZERO_TO_ONE, true, ... etc .

There I get the message

"CMICardinality.MANY cannot be resolved"

I would think that some necessary packages were not loaded during the "Create project" procedure, although I loaded all the dependencies .

But, what I actually see, is that the class <CMICardinality> exists, only that instead of having the constant <MANY>, it has the constant <CARDINALITY_MANY> .

This is something I cannot understand, because the Dynpros were compiled almost one year ago and they are still working fine. Why do I get those problems ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

try closing the project and opening it agian. and also try to Rebuild + Reload the project.

Thanks,

Raju Bonagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you both, but I have already tried these approaches. I also tried with other projects and I have the same problem .

Also I noticed that the visual editor seems to have a problem, but I do not know if it is connected to the above .

"Unhandled event loop exception"

I have changed my NWDS to 7.2, but I don't think that the studio version would have any impact on the building of the webdynpro.

Edited by: Markos Daskalakis on Nov 2, 2010 3:51 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Markos, I am having a similar issue with WD projects, were you able to resolve it. Pls let me know.

thanks for help, Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Better open a new thread with ur details so that we can assist accordingly

Regards

Yugandhar Reddy

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Markos,

Try to remove the local created project in NWDS from Track and try again to create the same project from track.

Check the NWDS version and JDK version

Check the NWDS error log for more details.

Regards

Arun Jaiswal