cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Change the Inspection Stock of the material in QM only -Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I am having stock in Quality for the particular item in MMBE.For that item Quality Inspection is activated in Material Master.But it is not dispalying in QA32 as well as in QVM2.But the stock is present in Quality in MMBE,I tried MB1B-321 movement to tranfer stock from quality to unrestricted. but the error is displaying as,

'Change the Inspection Stock of the material 6430005080 in QM only'.

could any one tell me what the error actually mean and what is the solution to clear that particular stock.

-M.suba

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error is most probably due to the fact that you have posted usage decision for the inspection lot (hence it is not getting displayed in QA32 for inspetion lots without usage decision) & you have not poted the stock to unrestricted use.

You can dispkay the pending QI lot in MD04 for the material / plant.

THen in QA12, select the inspection lot & in Stock posting tab, post the stock to unrestricted use.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Thanks 4 the reply sir. As u said,in MD04 how we should see the pending inspection lot for the particular material.i entered material and plant name and give enter,it is going to the stock requirement initial screen. In that how i will see the pending Inspection lot,

-M.Suba

Former Member
0 Kudos

in MD04, after u enter is next screen

u will find MRP element 'QM lot' and in front of that MRP element data ' some number i.e inspection lot number'

copy this and go to qa12 and execute and post stock to unrestricted use.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in our screen, Quality lot is not configured in MD04,so Quality lot is not displayed in the MD04 screen,so is there any possible way to see the inspection lot for the particular item? or we can see the inspection lot in the database table.if soo plz tell me the table name to view the inspection lot.

-M.Suba

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am talking about md04 second screen.

go to t_code md04, enter material and plant execute

in this screen u will find mrp data in which inspection lotis present

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir in MD04,second screen the bellow details only present. in this which one is a inspection lot

Date MRP element Opening Date MRP Element Data Rescheduling Date Exception Rec/Req Qty.

-

29.03.2009 PldOrd 0000005134/STCK 07

29.03.2009 DepReq EMX001001 10,000.000-

01.05.2010 CusOrd 2,734.000-

30.06.2010 CusOrd 375.000-

01.11.2010 PrdOrd 004100007580/NP01/PD 29.03.2009 10 5,568.000

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check giving Material Number and Plant in the Selection Screen for the T-Code QA33.

If you get Inspection Lot Numbers let us know the Status of the Inspection Lots.

Check whether anyone of the Inspection Lot Status has SPRQ.

Best Regards,

Raghavendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked in QA33 there is no Inspection status as SPRQ. It is displaying only 'UD ICCO SPCO STUP' and 'LTCA CALC'.

In MMBE the stock is displaying in Quality but it is not showing in QA32 and QVM2. screen. How to clear this stock?

-M.suba

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is possiblr that that stock in present in quality but in vendor stock. that 's why inspection lot is not displayed.

In MMBE,U are getting stock in quality, doble click on that stock,u will be able to see vendor number.cop that number.

go to mb1b, enter material, plant mvt.type 321 special stock O.f8

enter vendor name and quality and remaining required fields and save.

now check stock in mmbe.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir!

I checked in MD04 screen, There is no inspection lot created for that material. But it is showing stock in quality in MMBE screen. I have to move to this to unrestrictded stock.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir,

The material is not vendor material. It belongs to customer.It is Customer return stock.Inspection origin 06-Returns from customer.so the stock is in inhouse storage location.The vendor name is not displaying in MMBE.could you please tell me how to clear the stock from quality stock.I am getting the same problem for some more material also may i know why these problem occurs?

-M.Suba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to mb1b, enter material, plant mvt.type 321 special stock E.f8

enter MATERIAL ,quality and remaining required fields like customer.

In MMBE,U are getting stock in quality, doble click on that stock,u will be able to see customer number.copy that number.ENTER IN mb1b

now check stock in mmbe.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you told i checked in MMBE by double click the stock.customer no. is not displayed there. There is no customer number and vendor name is displaying.The stock is showing in our plant. could u please tell me why this problem is happening?

-M.Suba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you plz tell me why this error is happens and how to restrict this error by not coming further

-M.suba

Former Member
0 Kudos

'Change the Inspection Stock of the material 6430005080 in QM only'.

could any one tell me what the error actually mean and what is the solution to clear that particular stock.

1.First I would suggest that make sure that in QA32 you are viewing the perfect data like date,origin & material number.

Also make sure that there is no lot with status SPRQ & SPST.

2.right click on the stock of material in MMBE & check material document.Here if inspection lot is created you will get the reference.

3.if no lot is created( & no inspection type 01 active) & material lying in QI stock then go to QA08--->activate 01 & click on "activate despite of the inspection stock"

this will create a lot of 0800 type.Take UD in QA32 & post stock to unrestricted.

That's what the possibilities are........!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir!

As u said i checked clearly in QA32 screen, in QA32 screen selection, I just enetred the plant and material alone,i didnt enetered anything else other than that.but still i didnt get any output,

And i checked in MMBE also,i just right clicked on the stock,and selected 'Material Movement'. It goes to the MB51 screen and displayed the stock. Am i doing correct? Ispection Lot is created? or i have to check any thing else in MMBE.plz tell me.

-M.Suba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you are correct ,it will take you to MB51 & from there may be MB01/MIGO-->in that material document check Inspection lot n number at item level

hope you will find it if QM view was already active

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir i got that MIGO-Material Document screen in that i can able to find that Quality Inspection also.but in MMBE it is showing the stock total stock ,but in MB51 it is displaying all the stock from the starting date to till date i dont know in which date the stock is present.in MMBE it is displaying all the stock how i will identify seperately for that particular stock

-M.Suba

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I suggested in MMBE ->do not go to header level in QI stock->go to storage location level ->right click>material mvt--->here if there are many options then check first chack for the QTY & Mvt type ( say 101 ) combination -->check the material document for this combination..........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I checked in MMBE as u told,in MB51 screen it is showing the movement types such as,321,101,561 and so on i that 101,601,561 movement types are showing stock type as unrestricted in MIGO screen, and in 321 movement there is no stock type is present in the MIGO Screen.so whether the Quality Inspection is done for that particluar items or not wat i have to do further to clear the stock from that particular storage location FG01. please tell me.

-M.Suba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any other possible way to clear this error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

customer return and insp. lot origin is 06,, ---this stock is not relevant & controlled by QM.

more over you are saying lot is cancelled?

please check & revert back

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear for 06 inspection type when you do return delivery the stock should come to Sales return stock instead of QI stock.

So Check the movemnt type through which customer returns made (mstly 651 mvmt). Then, goto QCC0>Quality Inspection>Insp lot creation >Insp for goods mvmt>Deactivate QI for mvmt type. Here activate QM not active flag for Cust returns mvmt type(Say 651)-->save.

Check and revert.

Cheers

KK