cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDI Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client is usring two ERP system one is SAP and second one is AX-Dnymaics. All the contracts creates in SAP and from output Idoc trigger and places a XML file to a share folder from share folder AX runs a batch job and picks up the file and updates the same contract information into AX system.

To configure above i have created

1. Partner profile with with partner type as LS (WE20)

2. Assigned the Message type (ORDERS),Basic type and extension.

3.In message control i have assigned Message type (condition output type) with process code

4. Created a Port in WE21

5. And the same port information i have assigned to Receiver port at WE20

6. Createed a output type with Dispatch time 4 (send immidiatly),Transmission Medium 6 (EDI),partner function SP

7. Maintain a output condition record with Function SP, medium 6 (EDI) and Dispatch time 4 (immidiatly)

When I created contract and see in change mode output is not coming automatically. When i have given the output type manaually system is taking and given tbe below error message.

"Maintain outgoing EDI-connection data for partner 7022363" (error Message no. VN032)

Here 7022363 is Sold to Party

Can you please let me know where i have missed the EDI settings?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Satish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this thread

[Purchase order distrubution using EDI |]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmipathi,

Thanks for the link. I have one question. We have 1500 customers if the Idoc is triggered for contracts or customers through EDI output should we maintain 1500 partner profiles (EDI partners) in WE20 to establisht the link for EDI? if the answer is yes how we have to maintain? as per my knowledge it is difficult to maintain the partner profiles through LSMW (too many screens are there) what is the approach should i fallow (may be BDC)?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Satish

Answers (0)