cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macro to copy datat from Higher Planning level to Lower Planning Level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have maintained values in KF1 at Product Group 1 Level. Now I want to copy this data(aggregated value) into KF2 to all the materials in Product Group 1. For example I have maintained value 1000 in period 11/2010 at PG1 level. Now I want to copy 1000 to KF2 in period 11/2010 for all the materials under PG1. How can I do this using macro?

Thanks,

Anup

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to t-code: /SAPAPO/ADVM - Macro Workbench to create macro to copy from one KF to another KF.

But if the CVCs are designed and created in Brand and SKU level, then it will automatically break against proportional factor or forecast profile assigned.

thank you.

Shahadat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahadat,

I guess you are not getting my question.

I want to copy aggregated KF1 value maintained at Brand level into KF2 for individual SKUs in that Brand.

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

Is the quantity of 1000 at product group PG1, getting disaggregated to the members automatically for Key figure 1 ?

If yes, we can copy KF 1 to KF2 for these member products as suggested in the above reply.

If the 1000 quantiry at PG1 level is not disaggregated to memebrs ( because of KF settings), then , copy PG1 quantiry at aggregated level from KF1 to KF2. Assuming that Key figure 2 is disaggregating from PG1 to members, you wiill have disaggregation as expected.

Normally we have aggregations and disaggregations for the KFs, so the reply given in earleir post is applicable.

regards

Datta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Datta,

Thanks for your response

I guess you are also not getting my question...

I want 1000 defined(aggregated value) at PG1 in KF1 should be copied to KF2 to all Materials in PG1 which means that MAT1 in PG1 will have value 1000, MAT2 in PG1 will have value 1000 and so on...

I don't want to copy disaggregated values to KF2 at MATERIAL level.

Thanks,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

What is the disaggregation type maintained for KF2? The scenario of copying 1000 from KF1 to KF2 and having the same available for all the Products will be possible if the disaggregation type for KF2 is maintained as Average "A".

Thus the value of 1000 which will be copied at PG1 level will be shown as 1000 each at all the products below.

1. Write a macro to copy value from KF1 to KF2.

2. In the background job specify the aggregation level as PG.

3. Verify the values at product level in KF2.

Please test these settings in the quality systems first as depending on the APO version, the modification to key figure disaggregation has to be carried out accordingly.

Regards,

Kedar Agarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar,

This is working...But is there a way of doing this by Macro only w/o using disaggregation type "Average".

Anup

Answers (0)