cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOCTOFILEScenario:Receiver File Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

My Scenario is IDOC to File.I am using two message mappings and two Interafce mappings according to our requirement.

In ID, in Interface determination we are using condition, and based on the condition it will be routed.

My Query is in Receiver Communication Channel, there will be two files coming along with the date and time and also with the IODC number.

For condition 1

ABC_YYMMDDHHMMSS_Idocnumber.xml file shld be genearted in the target Directory.

For Condition 2

DEF_YYMMDDHHMMSS_Idocnumber.xml file shld be genearted in the target Directory.

Bothe the files have to be generated in the same target Directoty.

IN Receiver CC can we give more than one File Name Schema ?? how is it possible??

please let me know how to achieve this.

thanx in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can't give 2 filenames in the receiver channel.

But in each mapping you can use the UDF for dynamic configuration of generating filename.

And in the receiver channel enable the Adapter specific message attributes and check 'filename'.

-Supriya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Supriya

We have to write UDFs for dynamic configuration of generating filename( idoc number to get added from source payload).

How can we achieve the YYYYMMDDHHMMSS in the file name?

ex: ABC_YYYYMMDDHHMMSS_<IDOCNUMBER>.

what file name shld be give under the "File name Scheme" , in the Receiver CC as this is an mandatory option.

thanx in advance

Edited by: vemuganti naga phalguna on Nov 2, 2010 12:08 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you write the UDF for file name just create on more input argument and pass the Current Date to UDF after setting the Date function properties as given in case 3 in below mentioned blog..

/people/sarvesh.singh3/blog/2009/02/13/yes-it-is-possible-with-datetrans-function

what file name shld be give under the "File name Scheme", 
in the Receiver CC as this is an mandatory option. 

When you use DynamicConfiguration UDF, set the ASMA (adapter specific message attributes) under advanced tab in your Sender & Receiver CC and tick the "File Name" check box. Now under "File Name Scheme" you can give any name even your name will be just fine.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

there are two ways to achieve this.

1) dynamic configuration (take it from payload...)

2) configure two different channels , condition based Receiver