cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Individual Receipt VS Per Diem/Flat Rate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Can anyone explain if a client wants only Per Diem Travel Expense Types how do we go ahead and configure.

• i have tried configuring only Create Travel Expense Types for Per Diems/Flat Rates but i do not get the Travel Expense type in PR05, i get the travel Expense Type only when i configure Create Travel Expense Types for Individual Receipts

So can anyone explain the difference between Individual Receipt and Per Diem/Flat Rate and how it is used in a scenario where the client wants to go with Per Diem only.

Thanks in Advance,

BLITZZ27

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not really sure if I understand you correctly but if you want to use a Per Diem Expense Type this needs to be define first in table V_T706B1 and V_T706B4 as an additional Expense Type. Now if you want to use the "Per Diem" functionality the VERP expense type is automatically assigned once you mark the "Per Diem" for example in PR05. The Expense Type VERP can be found in table V_T706B1_B but you cannot select this directly in the Expense Type table.

Regards,

Raynard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raynard ,

But if it is for Per diem then why do we have to maintain V_T706B1 which is for Individual receipt.

I do not have VERP expense type in table V_T706B1_B, any suggestion on this ?

BLITZZ27

Edited by: Blitzz27 on Nov 2, 2010 10:22 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry wrong table. Its V_T706B1_A. The VERP needs to be define inorder it can be posted.

Regards,

Raynard