cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset Usage Decision and reverse posting in tcode QA12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a requirement to reset usage decision by creating a customer funtion button in tcode QA12 and reverse the posting quantity from restricted area to to be posted area.

I have implemented SAP Note# 175842.So now decision is getting reset but for reverse posting, i need to run RQEVAC50 program separately.But i need it in one go,like if user presses 'customer function' button, system should both reset the decision as well as reverse the posting quantity.

Can anybody tell me how to do this...

Many Thanks,

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I understand

SAP Note# 175842 will only help to revert the stock posting & not UD

User exit ---> QEVA0008 Usage decision: Customer function key (e.g. to cancel UD) is used for the customer key in QA12 which only cancel the Usage Decision & not stock posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah, You are very true.Thats what i have done.

My problem is to combine both function.

Is it possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure but I have tried the same thing combining is possible when you do not have any stock posting praposal for selected set of UD.

What you have to do is make a separate program where implement aforesaid SAP note( as suggested in the note) and in the same program call for the screen to cancel the Usage decision(Read the user exit carefully)

QEVA0008-->Usage decision: Customer function key (e.g. to cancel UD) you can create a routine to call the screen & make changes in the background.

Seek help of Abaper !!