Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need BAPI/RFC's Used in Java Application

former_member1193316
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a webynpro application in my portal. Need to know wat all RFC's or BAPI's used in this.

How to know dat. I dont have NWDS. If I install NWDS, how to upload this WDJ application into NWDS?

How to identify which application need to download ,from wer to download, how to upload the same into nwds?

Pls. let me know.

Regards,

venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find the Webdynpro project name and other details from the portal and you have to place the relevant webdynpro project into the workspace by the following steps

NWDS->File->Import->Existing Project into Workspace.

Now you have project in your NWDS.

If it is Development Component, process is different

Regards

Saravanan K

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Without importing your Development Component or Project in NWDS you cannot find the BAPI/RFC names used.

Regards,

Bala Baskaran.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Do you want to know the exact name of the BAPI / RFC or name of the JCO's used in the WebDynpro application?

If you want to know the name of the JCO's used in the WebDynpro application then you can find it from the portal from the below path

Content Administration --> Web Dynpro --> Maintain Jco Destinations button

From the left side navigation, search or brows your application and you will be able to see the JCO Destination tab for the selected application on the right hand side.

Go to JCO Destination tab to view all the JCO destinations in your WebDynpro application

Regards,

Amol

former_member1193316
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

I know how to find the JCO. But donno how to find used BAPI/RFC in my webdynpro application with out uploading that application into NWDS. Is there any possibility to find used BAPI/RFC in a perticular WebDynpro application.

Regards,

Venkat