Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIS - in MCSI t- Code System Gives the Massage "No value Found "

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on LIS I have 3 Questions

1) here I have not created any new Info structure in the system. I checked the all setting in the LIS and made the all assignment of Update group with my all sales area. Now when i run reports of LIS provided in the GUI screen they are coming but when i run the T- Code MCSI, system says "No Value Found " and does not go to any Screen.

2) When we Activate SIS Update then where we chose Asynchronous Updating & where we chose synchronous Updating

3) Is there any Credit relevant Info Structure in Standard

Thanks !!

Edited by: Ravi Thapliyal on Nov 2, 2010 8:51 AM

Edited by: Ravi Thapliyal on Nov 2, 2010 9:31 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

For your 1st question , as you are getting "No Value Found" check for the assigned sales area whether you have assigned statics group in CMR and MMR data.

For your 2nd question Asynchronous updating happens daily and synchronous updating updating happens on a period basis

For you 3rd question for credit relevant , S066 and S067 are the info structures

Thanks and Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sri,

Thanks for your reply,

I am getting "No Value Found" at very first screen on GUI system is not taking me to the another screen.

Thanks for your 2nd question but can you please explain that for which type of Info structure we use Asynchronous updating and for which Info structure we use synchronous updating

In my system credit relevant , S066 and S067 infostructures are not there ..

Ravi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

As you are getting "No Value Found" then you need to check weather worklist is working or not.So if any issue is there in the worklist then you need to discuss with your senior team members only

For your 2nd question Asynchronous updating is generally used for the standard reports which will be used regularly by client . on weekly / daily basis. and synchronous updating is used when when the client wants to run the report on monthly basis

But S066 and S067 are standard reports used for credit mgmt.If it is not there then you need to consult your senior team and discuss regarding this issue

Thanks and Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer Sri,

I have another query in Updating parameter we use day, week, month, posting period variant,

Can you please give me an example that where we use day, week, month, posting period variant.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done it Self !!

Answers (0)