cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collective entry of Measurement document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

We running the collective entry list process through IK34 for measurement document.i would like to inform you that we have three measuring point(A,B,C) attached in particular equipment(Z).but we put only two entries in measuring point (A,B) through same entry list.than unable to entry for same measuring point(A,B).

So, tell me how can this possible only two entry in measuring point(A,B) for same entry list.

Regards,

Akhilesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is not error message. Its information message to alert you to enter either Counter reading or the difference between new & old reading. You can skip the message by clicking that tick box.

Also once you enter the Measurement Document screen, you would not have entered the either values. This could be the reason as well. Either values should be maintained.

If you dont want to enter for measuring point "C", in IK34, you can remove that temporarliy. If you dont want that Measuring point at all, you can remove from the list itself in IK32.

Regards,

Maheswaran.

former_member182535
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maheswaran,

My exact problem is, we unable for the post in M. Point(A,B) through entry list.

Regds

Akhilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You created one equipment with 3 measuring points A, B & C. Now you have created the Measurement Entry List in IK34 with all 3 measuring points.

In that list, now you want to enter the reading only for A & B but not for C.

For this, put t - code IK34. Give the entry list number.

In next screen, you will see all the measuring points.

In that list, near measuring point "C", there will be one check box. Select that box & go to top where you will find delete button. Click that button. That will delete "C" temporarily from the list. Now you enter the readings for A & B.

Then click save to save the document.

that will create 2 Measurement documents.

I hope this will help you. please come back to me still you have some more clarifications. Else grant points.

Regards,

Maheswaran.

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Akhilesh,

It is simple.

There is Checkbox infront of each measuring point in entry list screen (IK34).

You TICK only A and B. Enter values for A & B. This is the solution.

Regards

Jogeswara Rao

former_member182535
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Maheswaran, for helpful answer.

One more problems...

Please suggest me that How can we prevent,when put the difference above 24:00 Hrs (Hours measuring point) as on any date through IK11.

Regards,

Akhilesh

Edited by: Akhilesh Kumar Singh on Nov 3, 2010 12:08 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

please elaborate on this.

Regards,

Maheswaran.

former_member182535
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maheswaran,

Actually we have some constrution type equipment & create the Hour type measuring point against the Equipment.when we post the entry in difference field above 24:00 hrs as on particular date than system have accept it.while this is wrong.

I want to stop these process, if put the entry above 24:00 hrs.

One Day(Date) ==24:00 Hrs

But u2260 above 24:Hrs

Regards,

Akhilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you define the Characteristics as Time Data type, SAP will restrict the entry. As Measuring Point can have the Characteristics with Numeric Data type, we should have custom check to restrict.

Try for User Exits where while entering the Measurement Document, check for the entry. Check with your ABAP team.

User-Exits:

IMRC0001 MeasPoint/MeasDoc: Exit before update (after COMMIT WORK)

IMRC0002 MeasPoint: Menu exit for customer-specific function

IMRC0003 MeasDoc: Menu exit for customer-specific function

IMRC0004 Measure.doc.:Exit according to stndrd checks for new mes.doc

IMRC0005 Measure point: Exit in AUTHORITY_CHECK_IMPT

BADIs:

ALM_ME_040_MEASUREMT Measurement Documents

BTEs:

PM000040 Update measurement point/document

BOR Objects:

BUS2092 Measurement Document

Regards,

Maheswaran.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182535
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thnks for your response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the error message you receiving?

former_member182535
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my requirement post only two entry in measuring point(A,B) through entry list & no need any entry in M. point(C).

Error message have coming for M. point(c).

"Enter either a counter reading or a counter reading difference"