cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding planned order transfer from APO to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Production orders are getting created in ECC immediately after I run product heuristic in RRP3.

Please let me know the reason for the same.

For Your Information - 1. Production scehduling profile with MTO order type assignment is maintained in the material master.

2. The material is configurable. Routing contains object dependencies.

Please let me know if you need more information.

Regards,

Yogesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

With the information you have provided it seems that you are using Characteristics Depedent Planning (CDP) with variant configuration.

In this type of scenario as mentioned earlier the plan order created in APO planning run gets automatically converted to process/ production order in ECC as soon as you save the orders where conversion tick have been maintained. Also you have maintained Global level setting for this conversion process.

Kindly refer the sap help provided in PPDS for Planning with characteristics (Prerequistes for Planning node). I am attaching small portion of it for your referal.

*In-house production orders with CDP characteristics are usually created in SAP APO as planned orders, and converted to production orders (process orders) during the transfer to SAP R/3.As the SAP R/3 planned order cannot have its own configuration, orders with CDP characteristics are created in SAP R/3 as production orders. Technically, in the case of a value assignment to input or output nodes, this means that the conversion indicator is set. In turn, this means that such orders never exist as planned orders in the SAP R/3 System. Using a Customizing setting, however, you can ensure that only orders with conversion indicators are transferred to the SAP R/3 System. To do this, choose Supply Chain Planning ® Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (PP/DS) ® Global Settings ® Maintain Global Parameters and Defaults from SAP APO Customizing. Under Create/change orders, Transfer to OLTP in-house production, choose Transfer Only for Orders with Conversion Indicator.*

Regards,

Sujeet Kulkarni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Planned order can not exist in ECC with VC. This is why everything gets converted at creation. If you do not want to convert at creation, make sure you do not send planned order back to ECC until you set the conversion indicator on. You can do this setting in the Global Setting for PP/DS.

<<Maintain Global Parameters and Defaults>>

Create transfer events from conversion indicator

Regards

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you please check where the planned order is being converted into production order , in ECC or APO.

Rgs - Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check in the Product Master what is the Planning Procedure assigned.

Request you to check in SPRO for this Planning procedure what are the events and actions assigned.

Thanks,

nandha