cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collective Processing of PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I need to post collective PGI (goods issue) for multiple delivery orders.

Can advise a best method.

I have tried VL06 & VL06G but getting error as

*Delivery has not yet been put away / picked (completely)*

*Message no. VL609*

Please advise how to do it and do advise whether i can do it by performing without doing picking process.

regards

RG

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First you have to do the picking for all the deliveries and then you can do the collective PGI in VL06G

If you want to do automatic picking then you may need to create a transfer Order if WM is active.

regards

Prashanth

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Goods issue posting using collective processing can be implement in SAP system. For this you select a worklist for all outbound deliveries for goods issue posting and post several goods deliveries at the same time. The SAP system automatically combines the outbound delivery items into as few documents as possible.

Only deliveries that have been fully picked and fulfill the Prerequisites for Goods Issue Posting are included in the goods issue overview.

Collective processing can be set as follows:

manually (online)

creating a background job to be executed during off-peak hours

The SAP system controls the setting up of outbound deliveries via the shipping point, the selection date and other criteria such as the forwarding agent or the route. You receive a list of the transactions concerned based on your selection. If required, the list can also be triggered at item level. In this list, you can make your selection more precise using sorting and filtering. After you have finished the selection, post goods issue.

To select outbound deliveries for which goods issue is to be posted, proceed as follows:

From shipping, choose Post Goods Issue > Collective Processing Via Outb. Delivery Monitor.

The Outbound Deliveries for Goods Issue screen appears.

Enter your selection criteria. You can also specify intervals for certain data.

Choose Execute.

The Outbound Deliveries for Goods Issue appears containing the deliveries to be posted for goods issue for each goods issue date, along with other relevant information.

To post goods issue for the outbound deliveries included in the overview, proceed as follows:

Select the deliveries for which you want to post goods issue on the screen Outbound Deliveries for Goods Issue.

Choose Subsequent functions ® Post goods issue.

Goods issue is posted for the deliveries selected and you receive the message: goods issue posted goods issue not posted. You can tell from this message whether goods issue could not be posted for some of the deliveries.

In addition, there is a separate overview for each delivery that indicates whether goods issue has been posted successfully or not.

Select Goto > Back to return to the goods issue overview.

regards,

balajia

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please search the forum before posting repeated questions. Coming to the issue, you need to maintain the same quantity as that of the delivery quantity in VL02N. Else, inactivate the picking option in OVLP for your item category.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Thanks for your responce.

I have sufficent stock for the part.

Can i do a Collective Picking as well ?? (I want to avoid VL02n individual order process)

Please advise.

Rgds

RG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sir,

Using tcode OVLP i inactivate the picking option. But i got the error ...

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please have a look into T. Code OBYC with your FI Guy .

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yogesh

Please dont post your query in a thread which is very old.  Create a new thread and post your query.  Most importantly, ensure that before posting, you have searched in Google / here. 

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Naren

Please ask the member to create a new thread if you happen to see when somebody has posted their new query in a thread which has been answered already.  Next, please encourage the members to search first.  You should be aware, this has been answered many times here.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Sure sir.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

By searched in SCN only, I found this thread. In this thread, as you told, i inactivate the picking option in OVLP for my item category. I got error in this .. So only i reply here. . .

Thanks,

Yogesh.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please create a new thread by pasting the screen shot which you have already done in this thread.  Also, please have the habit of updating your earlier threads wherever possible, as it has been observed, many threads you have posted but there is no proper updation then and there.

You should appreciate, members giving suggestions are offering you help and you should acknowledge them by responding properly.  Hope you will take this in right spirit.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per the message it seems the picking is not completed but the PGI is being attempted. Might be that the stock is insufficient to complete the delivery.. Ideally after creation of delivery, when you run the delivery due list its expected to do the picking and post Goods Issue. I 'd suggest to take one of the deivery and try to do PGI manually and may be u can see which item of delviery is not available.