cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Indent Sales Questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

What is Indent Sales? How do you differenciate an indent sales and a 3rd-Party Sales? Or are they similar?

How do I do Pricing with Indent Sales different with the Ordinary Sales?

Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now I have a dilemma since the users are using upload Program for uploading Sales Items including the Price and Amount.

Is it going to affect the Prices if they use this program with the BAPI, BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

My situation here is there is already a pricing condition configuration for the Normal Orders with the keys Sales/Org/Ship-To/Material. However, for indent orders they are using the same pricing condition which I want to change. I have a way to identify Indent Sales, because they are using another Order Type, ZBB. How can I manage to maintain another Pricing Condition only with this difference?

Thanks a lot!

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure whether you want to change the pricing condition alone or pricing procedure itself.

If you want to have a different pricing condition alone, then as you said, you can have a different combination in VK11.

On the other hand, if you want to have a different pricing procedure itself, then you can change the document pricing procedure in VOV8 for ZBB and for this document pricing procedure, assign a new pricing procedure in OVKK.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The word indent in simple terminology an order with certain terms and conditions which has been agreed upon by the supplier. This can also be called as direct sale.

In case of third party sale, let us assume, you are a seller A. You receive an order from a buyer C but not directly but through some intermediary agent B. To know more details, please check this link

[Third Party Order Processing |http://www.sap-basis-abap.com/sd/third-party-order-processing.htm]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this is indent:

Order for goods (placed often through a local or foreign agent of a foreign supplier) under specified conditions of sale, the acceptance of which by the supplier (or the agent) constitutes a contract of sale.

this is 3rd party sales:

Your customer orders products that are not produced by your company and are not kept in stock. You have to order them from an external vendor. The vendor sends the material directly to your customer.

The billing to your customer is based on the invoice received from your vendor.

according to me indent is an export sales or deemed export sales you can have pricing of export pricing or deemed export pricing. pricing its a specific business requriment of course you can have pricing for any type of sales scenarios.

regards

balajia