cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vl06g - batch post goods issue NOT picking up the documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm working on an SD project, without stock restrictions, as we interface with a third party to provide and ship to customers.

After picking, I can do post goods issue individually with vl02n, but can not with vl06g, which does batch post goods issue.

Systhem responds with error message, "No deliveries selected". Anybody can help me figure out this, or bypass it? The transfer order is not required in configuration.

I tried to debug, but it seems too difficult for me. I have also tried to use vl23 to define my own variant.

The key point is how the system picks up those deliveries documents that have been picked.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lee

A lot depends on what you entered in the selection screen, try to leave it as much open as possible. I would say leave it wide open or enter just the Shipping Point and only the 'to" Part of the Planned Goods Movement Date. Also check the Picking status of the deliveries you expect to see in the GI list, they should have been completely picked ( Overall Picking status at header level should be C- Fully picked).

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you and sorry for late reply. I have checked the overall picking status, it's completed ("C").

I have digged into the vl06g, and found a transparent table SHP_IDX_GDSI being empty. If I manually put some values, it works. So why is the SHP_IDX_GDSI empty? If use vl02n, it posts GI, but in vl06g, the batch one, it doesn't.

I was told it has to do with configuration. Any idea?

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In normal circumstances, if any delivery is not PGId with some incomplete data or delivery block in "Administration" of sub tab "Control data" at header level of delivery, the corresponding delivery will be stored in SHP_IDX_GDSI. So you can check for that.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked the "Contrl data" under "Administration" at the header level of delivery, but still can not figure it out.

The phenomenae is that in our current configuration, using vl02n to post GI succeeded, but NOT when using vl06g, which is a batch processing.

Thanks

Answers (0)