SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS retail: Goods Movements for articles that have been unlisted from a site

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

We have a quirly issue.

Article A was originally listed to Site 1.

So, after the article was listed, we perfomed transfer of goods of article A from site 1 to Site 2 (using movement type 303, 305). It is as expected.

Now as part of a test, we have removed article A from site 1's assorment. so, it is no longer listed for the site.

I find it wierd that I am still able to post goods mvements of this article from site 1 to site as before.

If an article is not listed for the site should I not get an error?

I am not able to create a PO for the article A for site1 - I am getting a system erro " Article A not listed in site 1" (Message 06633)I looked for system messages in purchasing and this message is in the list of system messages in SPRO

However a similar message is not present in the system messages for inventory management.

Is there a message for Inventory management for this scenario?

If there is not one, what is the best way for me to force this message during goods mvements

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciate

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

WSP6. did you use this txn. to delete the listing conditon

Please check the merchandise category of the article is still exist in the Site master.

Go to Txn. WB02, enter the Site no... then inside click on "merchandise Category" button, here check the Merchandise Category, if it there then delete it. Then try again.

Regards

GK.

Edited by: Gnana Kumar on Nov 2, 2010 5:33 AM