cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversed PGI on the wrong date

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear sir,

i created a sto for a material and transferred the material from plant A to B. on 10th Oct,

now against this material i created an order on 20th October. created delivery .and issued it against order.

now on 25th..we had to cancel the order and we wanted the material to be in our stock on 20th October.but by mistake the user reversed the doc on 25th. via VL09.deleted the outbound delivery.

now i am unable to reverse the Material document generated.

so stock is available on 25th Oct.

i need this material in my stock on 20th October.

please suggest me some solution.

regards

rahul.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this cannot be done I think so because the system date is 25th october and the document post date is also 25th october and the posting period is also october month.

so i think so please check any OSS notes on this

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi bala,

October month is open in our client.but the question is, can we post the stock in back date. or can we reverse the VL09?

yes i have also turned to searching for related oss notes.

regards

rahul

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As mentioned before, follow the steps.

Before you do PGI in the delivery document, enter the October date in the actual billing date field and then PGI. Since you have mentioned that October posting period is open in your system, you can do PGI for October date.

Same way try to reverse PGI by putting October date in VL09 and check.

Regards

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul

As you have deleted the outbound delivery,then convert that stock into MTO stock for that sloc then there wont be any problem. But you can cancel the material document.Then there wont be any problem

Thanks and Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sri,

thanks for the quick reply. i am mm person, and not much familiar with SD ..but i have some doubts, and i m sorry if doubts are childish.

We cant reverse the vl09 material document.

how can i turn the stock into MTO stock, also how will it allow me to backpost the stock on 20th october.

regards

rahul.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try the following, if the business process permits;;

1) Create another delivey using VL01N.

2) PGI the delivery again using VL02N.

3) Then in VL09, enter the delivery number and execute.

4) Then select the delivery. Click on button define date (Or menu Edit->Define reversal date). There enter the local date as 20th October 2010. and then execute to reversed the PGI.

5) Check the stock now.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear shiva,

thanks for the reply.

stock is on 25th october..so i cant PGI earlier than 25th oct.

hence i cant reverse on 20th october via VL09.

regards

rahul