cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End Step in Process chain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have AND (Last) step at end of every process chains; but we have found out that the end steps fails (some times) even though the preceding steps are completed successfully.

I do understand this is really tricky, but dont know how to fix this, any clue ?

Please help

Regards

Rahul Chitte

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul

As I also mentioned above in the process chain we do not require to add any specific process to end process chain. Whenever you last activity of process chain is defined, you can leave process as it is.

You can click on check tab to find out if there is any issue with process chain. If check says everything is okie, you can activate and schedule the process chain without adding any specific end step.

Thanks

Amol

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We should not add any dumy step to end the process chain. You can simply leave the process chain after your real process steps. As mentioned above you require add the AND step there are 2 process running and you require to wait to start next step till the earlier 2 process chain gets finished.

So I will suggest to simply remove this AND step from your process chain.

Thanks

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Thanks for writing in.

Could you please suggest which should be the last step in the Process chain ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In process chains there are only start step. There is no explicit end step. Whenever your last activity is complete, the process chain has reached its end.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Mani Suresh

former_member721730
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

In process chain AND Step to be used when there are two/more steps should be completed before the next step starts.

After the AND step at least one more step. Please let me know the steps after the AND step to understand clearly.

Regards,

Saravanan V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saravan,

We have used the AND Step as to end the Process chain. We do not have any steps after this. What step do you recommed to end the Process chain.

The issue of failing AND step ( which is last step with our Process chains) is not found for all Process chains, its quite sporadic.

Please help.

Regards

Rahul Chitte