cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto creation of FSCD contracts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts

I have a very critical query and stuck up at one point in FSCD . I had created a new company code and went to Reinsurance module to materialize a treaty and then release the account .

As you may be aware that as soon as the account is released for the treaty in reinsurance module the document gets auto created in " INSOCREATE " as an RIT object and gets mapped to the company code you have created in FSCollection and disbursement module

But in my case after the account is released from FSREINSURANCE module and the document is hitting FSCollection and disbursement account when i go to " INSODISP" tab in collection and disbursement module i see that the account is

generated to R1 ( COMPANY CODE CONTRACT ACCOUNT CATEGORY) whereas i have already created the contract account category for my new company code but the contract account category of the new company code does not get mapped to the auto created FSCD accounts .

Please can you tell me where possibly in spro setting can i able to trace that how the auto generated FSRI-FSCD accounts are not getting mapped to the correct contract account category

Please help me urgently , this is a very severe issue and i am stuckup . Please call me urgently in case you have the solution fast my number is 09391702636

Regards

Devendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mohan,

With respect to your question on RI integration with CD...

There must be CD specification configuration (in RI) for mapping Contract Account cration variant.

The CD specification is to be already configured in FSCD under the node as below...

FS-CD:Define Contract Acct Creation Variant and Ins.Object for Contract

and this is for creation of the contract account under the CA variant that you need.

With my limited experience in RI but applying knowledge of integrating with FSCM, I think you might have capability to mention the BP (which links to CA) while creating the posting in RI. However I think there should be an Insurance Object IO ( and IO category) which I guess is the Treaty in your case, though not sure that links your RI to CD.

Under that IO object only would you have your postings be made under the payplan items.

All my answers and assumptions are based on some broad conceptual design of Insurance by SAP and my experince in FSCD. I have not worked on RI.

Rgds

Ram Kumar.

Edited by: Ram Kumar Madhira on Mar 18, 2011 11:04 AM