cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove mark "For later import" from request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We did some manual importing of requests into Quality Assurance (QA) system.

However, part of the requests were imported with option "For later import", part not.

My goal now is to make those "open" request as imported, so we can make automatic import schedule in background job.

Requests are not imported into production system yet.

I'm afraid, if i delete them from QA system, they wont be available for PRD.

Also i think if i create job with automatic import, those "open" request will be imported over request further in timeline.

What should i do?

Any suggestion will be helpful.

Thank in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

I read that,

So if i dont want those "open" requests to be imported i just can delete them.

Will they stay in queue for further system PRD?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are not going to delete any transports from the OS level, you are just deleting transport entry from the buffer of your Test systems.

Are they now in PRD system STMS queue? if yes then deleting from test queue will not affect your prod queue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suppose Yes ( Never tested , even though you always have options to add manully in PRD).

For future prospective i recommend you to use transport stratgey as Single transports as it will be by default no later import

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/40/e42396853d11d3b48100609419f767/frameset.htm

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look at your production buffer. If the transports are already listed there (or in the approval list) then deleting them out of the quality buffer will have no effect on the production buffer.

Once a transport is sent successfully to quality, and production is set as the delivery system, the transport is added to the production buffer, even if you check the "mark for later transport" option.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank for answers,

I will test it with deleting 1 request from QA queue and comparing with PRD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you delete from QA import queue then nothing should happen to your PRD queue, thats how TMS works.

Answers (0)