SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consumed Budget Getting Reversed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing one typical error, please help me out to resolve the same.

Issue:

Consumed Budget is getting reversed after MIGO

Scenario:

I've Created a Material PO for which system has done the AVC check and posted the budget document by consuming the budget from available amount.

Say...

I've enter the Budget of Rs. 10000/- and i've created a PO worth of Rs.2000/-

Now, when i am checking the report FMAVCR01, system showing as follows

Consumable Budget Consumed Amount Available Amount

10000 2000 8000

Step 2:

With ref to above PO, when i am creating the Goods Receipt (MIGO) AVC is working fine and created the budget document

But, here comes the problem that, when i check back the same report FMAVCR01, system is showing

Consumable Budget Consumed Amount Available Amount

10000 0 10000

Where actual it shold, show as consumed amount is 2000 and available amount is 8000

In adition to this, when i check the report FMB_PT01

it is showing residual budget as Rs.8000 only ( which is correct)

and in report FMRP_RFFMEP1AX (Document Journal)

System should show the GR created as (Invoice -Val Type Text) and Amount Type 0100 - Original Value and for PO it should show one line item with 0100 - original value and 2nd line item with 0500 - Adjusted by Followon Document) which is actually not happening.

So, can anyone please look into this issue, and give some suggestions where to check and required modifications to resolve this issue.

Thanks in Advance to All

Raja

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

What kind of update profile do you use?

In tcode OFUP what kind of GR/IR Updating do you use.

After GR go to PO and look at Environment -Acc. document, and put the model of it here(and GR document also).

Also check if these documents appear at the same AVC ledger!

0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Thx for the reply.

We are using Update Profile 000359

and in OFUP - GR/IR Update control we are using GR and INV.

Now tell me what else i need to cross verify and changes required to resolve this issue.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

After GR go to PO and look at Environment -Acc. document, and put the model of it here(and GR document also).

Also check if these documents appear at the same AVC ledger!

0 Kudos

Hi....

Thax for the support.

The issue got resolved by changing the config for AVC.

I've wrongly assigned the Value Type 54 under the node of exclude Value Type in Define Filter Settings for Posting Data.

Thanks.