cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No status set/change of AR from variant tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am using IMA11 t code to create AR (appropriation request).And I can set the status from control tab and variant tab for any variant.But as per requirement system should allow to submit the AR for approval via Control tab only. And should not allow the change/set status for any variant from Variant tab.So I would like to know that is it possible thro config ( I am not sure) or do I need to enhance IMA11?

Any pointers.

Any replies.

Regards

Ashu

Edited by: ashutosh p on Nov 3, 2010 9:56 AM

Edited by: ashutosh p on Nov 3, 2010 1:19 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Create a user status profile. Maintain a user status for object type "AR Variant"

block all the funtions you want against this user status & make it default.

dont give the authorization code to any of the users.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know that by config I can disable the for approval tab ( and user status number for control tab and variant tab should be the same) and should be changed accordingly ( once created,submitted for approval, approved, rejected..)

I tried in different system but their after creating the user status profile for variant ( and maintained statuses as forbidden and set), but when submitting for system is not allowing to save.

Further I would like that only few users can change the status from variant tab as well .So what should be the config approach in this case.

Regards

Ashutosh