cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment rounding issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

After running deployment for purchase requisitions coming from PP/DS I am getting message:

Deployment stock transfer was not confirmed ( 11,000 < 40,000 (rounding value))

Here 11 is PR quantity and 40 is rounding value. Some PRs are not getting converted in deployment orders and so getting material shortage. We want system to upsize PR(purchase requisition) qty to rounding value in this case.

Please suggest any note,setting,user exit or BAdi to do this.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Shirish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I will suggest to check the rounding value at Target location . I think you have supply element of 11000 which you want to deploy , but unable to deploy it as you have rounding values defined as 40000 at Target location. Check the APO product master Lot size tab.

If you correct this to 1000 and execute it again, I am sure it will work.

Please cross check and let us know if it helpful.

Thanks

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

Thanks for reply. My problem is diffrent I have sufficient ATD quantity and all settings are maintained properly. Say purchase requisition quantity is 130 EA and rounding value is 50. Then after deployment run I am getting order of 100EA and for remaining 30EA we are getting open PR which will not get convert in to deployment order. So there will be always shortage of 30 in ECC. I want system to round up quantity to 150EA.

Hope you have understand issue. Kindly let me know fir more information.

Thanks,

Shirish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your demand is the say 130 EA and your supply (ATD) is 130 EA.

As you have maintained the rounding value of 50, in the deployment run will only confirm 100 EA and create a short fall of 30 EA.

Suppose you have ATD 170 EA , then system will deploy 150 EA.

Please add your comments and expectations.

Regards

Datta