cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting the Error: Cannot Save Form Information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

When iam adding some text to the textfield, i got a window saying as below.

"Cannot Save Form information"

Please Note : You cannot save a completed copy of this form on your computer.

If you would like a copy for your records , Please fill it in and print it

After clicking on Close , i cant Add/Save form information . The session continueos to Run. Manually iam closing the form.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Murthy

Edited by: Murthy Ganti on Nov 1, 2010 10:12 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please provide more information on your scenario i.e. is it offline or online, is it a print form / Interactive form?

Most likely if it is a Interactive form make sure that the Adobe Credentials are installed on server and the form created via SFP / Web Dynpro is set to Interactive as well in Designer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chintan.

Thanks for your reply.

The form is Online form only. THe error occuring in the following scenario.

Process & forms:

1. The form will be initiated by HR and fill the information and send for the confirmation to some CDT user.

Heere HR can able to Fill all the data/comments. Workflow will trigger and form will be available in the worklist of the CDT user.

2. CDT opens the form from the Worklist and can enter some comments in the Form and sends the form which will update the info in the backend.

first scenario is Working fine. In case of second scenario iam not able to add comments but getting error window as mentioned earlier.

Please suggest Where could i check this Adobe Credentials are installed on server ?

Edited by: Murthy Ganti on Nov 1, 2010 10:56 AM

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So you are working on HCM Processes & Forms. I do not have extensive knowledge on it but just check the Form Configuration for Scenario and see if you are using correct version of form.

Also if the form is working in 1st stage then most likely ADS and Adobe Credentials should be installed but just have a word with your BASIS folks as well.