SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do change the layout area sequential number in a layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

I am using the transaction WLAMN Layout Maintenance New. In Change Layout Maintenance I would like to change the order of the layout modules in the layout by changing the area number. I cannot anyhow do this. Could somebody tell me how I can change the layout area numbe, i.e. how I can change the position of may layout modules in the layout.

Thanks in advance and best regards

Seija

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seiija,

as posted in another thread, the table TWGLV is also used to store data when defining a product catalog. The field "HigherLev. area" is only used, when you are creating a layout for a product catalog (transaction WWM1). Within this layout, you can build up a hierarchy an therefor, the field you asked for is used.

The field is not integrated in the layout maintenance when talking about store layouts (with transactions like layout workbench, etc.)

The field "Layout Area" in table TWGLV can only be maintained in custominzing, transaction SPRO --> Logistics General --> Assortment --> Assortment --> Layout --> Integrated Maintenance, Layout

Regards

TK

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seiija,

as posted in another thread, the table TWGLV is also used to store data when defining a product catalog. The field "HigherLev. area" is only used, when you are creating a layout for a product catalog (transaction WWM1). Within this layout, you can build up a hierarchy an therefor, the field you asked for is used.

The field is not integrated in the layout maintenance when talking about store layouts (with transactions like layout workbench, etc.)

The field "Layout Area" in table TWGLV can only be maintained in custominzing, transaction SPRO --> Logistics General --> Assortment --> Assortment --> Layout --> Integrated Maintenance, Layout

Regards

TK

0 Kudos

Thank you. I have asked SAP if it wouold be anyhow possible to maintain the field LAYOUT also in transaction WLAMN. DI have not yet got an anser.

Br

Seija