cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to download MDM71500_ENRICHMENT_CONTROLLER.zip file for EC scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Does anybody can tell me that where I can find SP05.ZIP file to download?

I need to download MDM71500_ENRICHMENT_CONTROLLER.zip file object for an enrichment scenario.

And SP05.ZIP file is not available in SMP(SP 02, 03 ,04 ZIP files and SP 05.SCA files are available in SMP).

Regards,

Nirmala.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nirmala,

Since SP05 release, The Enrichment Controller isn't delivered as a ZIP file. The content is now divided. The EC deployment file is located where you suggested (in the EC application download section) and the rest of the package is delivered with MDM business content package and it contains the simulator repository and all the extra content for the Customer and Vendor repositories, in addition you can find there the sample XML and matching XSD files. if you intend to develop an adapter you'll be able to find a sample adapter as well.

Best Regards,

Ran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nirmala,

As you said you are getting (SP 02, 03 ,04 ZIP files and SP 05.SCA files are available in SMP). So Please download SAP 05.sca file. I hope it contains all the files(extract files using Winrar) which you required with .sca extn rather than .zip. So please check it.

Regards,

Mandeep Saini