cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods receipt indicator is PO is not set for Stock -item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have created PO for a raw material but it is so strange that the Goods receipt indicator in Delivery tab is not set (it is greyed out also). Then, I cannot do Goods receipt for PO anymore.

Normally, this Goods receipt indicator is set automatically if material is stock-item.

Can anyone help me find out the reason?

Thanks,

Hong

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hong,

The "Goods Receipt" flag is based on Account Assignment Category, So chk the setting for your Account Assignment,

Under SPRO>Material Management>Purchasing>Account Assignment>Maintain A/c assignment catagories, Select the account assignment category... details....Under detailed information..... flag "Goods Receipt"

Regards

GK.

Edited by: Gnana Kumar on Nov 1, 2010 11:24 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the material type RAW MATERIAL , aganist your plant ( Which is given in the PO) have you activated QTY UPDATE check box?

Check in the transcation OMS2

Select your material type and click on the Qty update / Value update ( Which is in the left hand side window).

Check QTY UPDATE check box aganist ur plant code. If not activated, check / activate check box.

If this check box is activated, then only GR checkbox is activated in the PO - Delivery screen

Regards

KRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I checked already, my materials type are ticked qty updated and value updated for my plants.

Any suggestion to check?

Thanks,

Hong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you maintained plant parameters for your plants.

Trancation : OLMB

Execute Plant parameters.

System will display all the plant codes, for which maintained plant parameters for the inventory.

Check you plant codes are there in that list. If not there, maintain.

Regards

KRK

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are your sure that the PO is for stock? what is the account assignment category in the PO? what is the item category?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I am sure it is stock-material. No account assigment category and item category is maintained in PO.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is it the first PO ?

did it ever work for you before in this plant?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I created before and fine with this plant and this material and this vendor. I think someone has changed something in the system, but I dont know how to solve this.

Please help me.

Thanks a lot,

Hong

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try a PO with same vendor different item, and another PO different vendor but same item.

So you can find whether it is material or vendor related.

if it is disabled in all POs, then it must be customizing issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Yes, I also tried with other vendors and materials, but it is the same.

Do you think what might be the problem?

Thanks,

HN

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check the customizing changes that were done recently.

I usually do this in SE10, then clicking the binocluar icon. Here I get a new screen to list all transports for a certain period.