cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass upload data on SAP Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I would like to mass upload or migrate all the tickets service desk from one SAP Solman server into another SAP Solman Server, is there any one can help me?

Thank you.

Regards,

Lia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can try to use Web service ICT_SERVICE_DESK_API method replicate incident. You should just found how to initiate its calling.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lia

There is no out of the box functionality available to migrate/transfer incidents from one SolMan to another.

Such a functionality was and is not intended. What exists are some migration tools for the migration of the ABA

notifications. However these tools are expert tools which actually are used for migration of messages from a 2.* to a 3.1 SAP Solution Manager system. These tools are not self explaning and only should be used by a very experienced service desk consultant.

The usage of this kind of migration means that only information stored in the ABA notifications will be available also in the new system. CRM specific information as e.g. subject will not be available. Also, the customizing of the CRM and the master data should be the same in the source and in the target system to keep the information as consistent as

possible.

I have not yet come across such a customized solution, but have heard of company named Oxando providing such a service.

If you wish you can contact them : http://www.oxando.com/01-unternehmen_en.html

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for mass uploading the data you can use the third party tool Like Winshuttle,it will upload the data like 10000 records in to SAP ECC system without fail.if there is any records not posted in to the SAP,it will show in log column,so that you can target for the remaining records.

thanks & regards,

SVR Prasad.