cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to control automatic deletion of spool requests while check printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends

When i do cheque payment run (F-58), my spool getting deleted after printing. In my User setting SU01,

Delete after output is not selected, still it is getting deleted from spool. We have informed users to uncheck this option once the spool request is created at the end of this run. But our users feel there should be some way to disable/uncheck or save this option automatically rather than changing each spool request settings everytime the posting is run.

Please could you suggest me how to disable/uncheck this option 'Delete after printing if no errors' permanently. I have done the necessary settings in user master record but still it's the same.

please advice.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nathan,

Solution is only to maintain in SU01 , its picking from there only.

May be your user needs to log-off once status is changed in SU01, ask him to check what it is showing for him in SU3.

So if you deactivate option in SU01/SU3 , it should work as same is working in our environment.

You can test yuorself using below steps

1) Login with your ID , create one spool request

2) check the status in SP01 and check if its ticked or not

3) change the tick mark in SU01 , logoff. and login again .

4) create another spool request

5) check status now for new spool request in SP01 and check if it is ticked.

Regards,

Edited by: Gagan Deep Kaushal on Oct 31, 2010 5:00 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gagan

thanks for your reply. i have already performed the steps you mentioned in your reply. Its still the same.

thanks again.

regards

Nate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nathan,

Strange its working fine for our landscape , may be you can test in Developement environment with more authorization to end user .

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please check below:

Try to print something --> Select output device --> Properties --> Expand Ouotput Options --> Check the value for Delete immediately after printing.