cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot connect to Host: [dev01] with user name: [Administrator]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am performing an support package upgrade on our development server. Below is the system details.

Upgrade: SP9 to SP25

DB:Oracle 9i

jdk:1.4.2_10 rev b06

When performing the import of support packeges through sapinst we are encountering the bolow quoted error in Deploy via SDM/J2ee phase.

Error in SAp inst:

MUT 02041 SDM call of deployeSdaList ends with return code 4

Error in callsdmviasapinst.log:

**************************************************************************************

Info: Software type of SDA: J2EE

Oct 26, 2010 10:15:30... Info: ***** Begin of SAP J2EE Engine Deployment (J2EE Application) *****

Oct 26, 2010 10:15:33... Info: ***** End of SAP J2EE Engine Deployment (J2EE Application) *****

Oct 26, 2010 10:15:33... Error: Aborted: development component 'SQLTrace'/'sap.com'/'SAP AG'/'6.4025.00.0000.20091014083856.0000'/'0', grouped by :

CPO data could not be get.

com.sap.sdm.apiint.serverext.servertype.deployment.DeploymentActionException: Error: Caught the following error or exception: "com.sap.sdm.apiint.serverext.servertype.deployment.DeploymentActionException"

Additional error message is:

Caught exception from deploy service of SAP J2EE Engine. Cannot login to the SAP J2EE Engine using user and password as provided in the Filesystem Secure Store. Enter valid login information in the Filesystem Secure Store using the SAP J2EE Engine Config Tool. For more information, see SAP note 701654.

com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.DeployManagerAuthExceptionWrapper: Wrong security credentials detected while trying to obtain connection to the J2EE Engine.

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineJ2EE620OnlineDeployerImpl.checkLoginCredentials.DMAUTHEXC)

com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.DeployManagerAuthExceptionWrapper: Wrong security credentials detected while trying to obtain connection to the J2EE Engine.

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineJ2EE620OnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).NO_CPO)

Oct 26, 2010 10:15:33... Info: Starting to save the repository

Oct 26, 2010 10:15:34... Info: Finished saving the repository for 617 ms.

Oct 26, 2010 10:15:34... Info: Starting: Update: Selected software component 'SAP_JTECHS'/'sap.com'/'SAP AG'/'1000.6.40.25.0.20091119165445''/'0' updates currently deployed software component 'SAP_JTECHS'/'sap.com'/'SAP AG'/'1000.6.40.9.0.20041119045630''/'0'.

Oct 26, 2010 10:15:34... Error: Aborted: software component 'SAP_JTECHS'/'sap.com'/'SAP AG'/'1000.6.40.25.0.20091119165445''/'0':

Failed deployment of SDAs:

development component 'SQLTrace'/'sap.com'/'SAP AG'/'6.4025.00.0000.20091014083856.0000'/'0' : aborted

Please, look at error logs above for more information!

Oct 26, 2010 10:15:34... Info: Starting to save the repository

Oct 26, 2010 10:15:35... Info: Finished saving the repository for 657 ms.

Oct 26, 2010 10:15:35... Error: -

At least one of the Deployments failed -

Oct 26, 2010 10:15:35... Info: Summarizing the deployment results:

Oct 26, 2010 10:15:35... Error: Aborted: /usr/sap/PRT/sppacks/J2EE-RUNT-CD/J2EE-ENG/ONLINE/SAPJTECHS25_0.SCA

Oct 26, 2010 10:15:35... Error: Processing error. Return code: 4

Error in SDM logs under program:

Software type of SDA: J2EE

Oct 29, 2010 8:42:21 AM Info: ***** Begin of SAP J2EE Engine Deployment (J2EE Application) *****

Oct 29, 2010 8:42:23 AM Info: ***** End of SAP J2EE Engine Deployment (J2EE Application) *****

Oct 29, 2010 8:42:23 AM Error: Aborted: development component 'com.sap.engine.docs.examples'/'sap.com'/'SAP AG'/'6.4025.00.0000.20091105122001.0000'/'18', grouped by software component 'SAP_JTECHS'/'sap.com'/'SAP AG'/'1000.6.40.25.0.20091119165445''/'18':

CPO data could not be get.

com.sap.sdm.apiint.serverext.servertype.deployment.DeploymentActionException: Error: Caught the following error or exception: "com.sap.sdm.apiint.serverext.servertype.deployment.DeploymentActionException"

Caught exception from deploy service of SAP J2EE Engine. Caught exception while checking the login credentials for SAP J2EE Engine. Check whether the SAP J2EE Engine is up and running.

com.sap.engine.deploy.manager.DeployManagerException: ERROR: Cannot connect to Host: [dev01] with user name: [Administrator]

Check your login information.

Exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NamingException: Exception while trying to get InitialContext. [Root exception is com.sap.engine.interfaces.cross.DestinationException: Cannot establish connection with any of the available instances:

dev01:55104 Reason: com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4IOException: Cannot open connection on host: 10.123.0.66 and port: 55104]

at com.sap.engine.services.jndi.InitialContextFactoryImpl.getInitialContext(InitialContextFactoryImpl.java:455)

at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:662)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:243)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:219)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:195)

at com.sap.engine.deploy.manager.DeployManagerImpl.checkCredentials(DeployManagerImpl.java:2983)

at com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.DeployManagerAuthMethodInvoker.invokeCheckCredentialsInternal(DeployManagerAuthMethodInvoker.java:51)

at com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.ExternalMethodInvoker.invokeCheckCredentials(ExternalMethodInvoker.java:45)

at com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.ExternalMethodInvoker.invokeCheckCredentials(ExternalMethodInvoker.java:32)

at com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineOnlineDeployerImpl.checkLoginCredentials(EngineOnlineDeployerImpl.java:173)

at com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineJ2EE620OnlineDeployerImpl.getOldDeploymentConfigInternal(EngineJ2EE620OnlineDeployerImpl.java:930)

at com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineJ2EE620OnlineDeployerImpl.getOldDeploymentConfiguration(EngineJ2EE620OnlineDeployerImpl.java:118)

at com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.EngineJ2EE620OnlineProcessor.getOldDeploymentConfiguration(EngineJ2EE620OnlineProcessor.java:87)

at com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.EngineJ2EE620OnlineProcessor.createCpo(EngineJ2EE620OnlineProcessor.java:75)

at com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.EngineJ2EE620OnlineProcessor.getCpo(EngineJ2EE620OnlineProcessor.java:47)

at com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineJ2EE620OnlineDeployerImpl.performDeployment(EngineJ2EE620OnlineDeployerImpl.java:180)

at com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineDeployerImpl.deploy(EngineDeployerImpl.java:96)

at com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.EngineProcessor.executeAction(EngineProcessor.java:224)

at com.sap.sdm.app.proc.deployment.impl.PhysicalDeploymentActionExecutor.execute(PhysicalDeploymentActionExecutor.java:60)

at com.sap.sdm.app.proc.deployment.impl.DeploymentActionImpl.execute(DeploymentActionImpl.java:186)

at com.sap.sdm.app.proc.deployment.controllers.internal.impl.DeploymentExecutorImpl.execute(DeploymentExecutorImpl.java:48)

at com.sap.sdm.app.proc.deployment.states.eventhandler.ExecuteDeploymentHandler.executeAction(ExecuteDeploymentHandler.java:83)

at com.sap.sdm.app.proc.deployment.states.eventhandler.ExecuteDeploymentHandler.handleEvent(ExecuteDeploymentHandler.java:60)

at com.sap.sdm.app.proc.deployment.states.StateBeforeNextDeployment.processEvent(StateBeforeNextDeployment.java:127)

at com.sap.sdm.app.proc.deployment.states.InstContext.processEventServerSide(InstContext.java:73)

at com.sap.sdm.app.proc.deployment.states.InstContext.processEvent(InstContext.java:59)

at com.sap.sdm.app.sequential.deployment.impl.DeployerImpl.doPhysicalDeployment(DeployerImpl.java:128)

at com.sap.sdm.app.sequential.deployment.impl.DeployerImpl.deploy(DeployerImpl.java:97)

at com.sap.sdm.app.sequential.deployment.impl.DeployerImpl.deploy(DeployerImpl.java:68)

at com.sap.sdm.control.command.cmds.Deploy.execute(Deploy.java:179)

at com.sap.sdm.control.command.decorator.AssureStandaloneMode.execute(AssureStandaloneMode.java:53)

at com.sap.sdm.control.command.decorator.AssureOneRunningSDMOnly.execute(AssureOneRunningSDMOnly.java:61)

at com.sap.sdm.control.command.decorator.SDMInitializer.execute(SDMInitializer.java:52)

at com.sap.sdm.control.command.decorator.GlobalParamEvaluator.execute(GlobalParamEvaluator.java:60)

at com.sap.sdm.control.command.decorator.AbstractLibDirSetter.execute(AbstractLibDirSetter.java:46)

at com.sap.sdm.control.command.decorator.ExitPostProcessor.execute(ExitPostProcessor.java:48)

at com.sap.sdm.control.command.decorator.CommandNameLogger.execute(CommandNameLogger.java:49)

at com.sap.sdm.control.command.decorator.AdditionalLogFileSetter.execute(AdditionalLogFileSetter.java:65)

at com.sap.sdm.control.command.decorator.AbstractLogDirSetter.execute(AbstractLogDirSetter.java:54)

at com.sap.sdm.control.command.decorator.SyntaxChecker.execute(SyntaxChecker.java:37)

at com.sap.sdm.control.command.Command.exec(Command.java:42)

at SDM.main(SDM.java:21)

Caused by: com.sap.engine.interfaces.cross.DestinationException: Cannot establish connection with any of the available instances:

dev01:55104 Reason: com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4IOException: Cannot open connection on host: 10.123.0.66 and port: 55104

at com.sap.engine.interfaces.cross.Destination.getNextAvailableBroker(Destination.java:57)

at com.sap.engine.interfaces.cross.Destination.getRemoteBroker(Destination.java:33)

at com.sap.engine.services.jndi.InitialContextFactoryImpl.getInitialContext(InitialContextFactoryImpl.java:340)

*****************************************************************************************************

My admin password in securestore is admin123 and I am able to login to VA using user:Administrator, password:admin123

My SDM password is Test@123, but when I try to connect for few seconds it will show working in status bar and then shows Not connected.

Kindly suggest me ASAP.

Thanks,

regards,

Mahesh.N.R

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Kindly provide any solution for the issue reported as we have to finish this activity before Thurday as we need to deploy custome code on the same environment.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Mahesh.N.R

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Hope you have done the necessary changes in secure store as mentioned above and restart the java instance.

Secondly, try to telnet your java stack on port 5NN04 and let us know the status.

Thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

The password defined fpreviously for the Auser Administrator user is admin123 and its the same in securestore. I have tried to add again with the same password. And please let me know the procedure to telnet the javastack. port is55104.

Thanks,

Regards,

Mahesh.N.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am aware that the issue is with the j2ee credentail but i am not able to figure out the exact problem. As I mentioned previously i am not able to use SDM also its showing not connected in status bar after logging in with the SDM password.

Regards,

Mahesh.N.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Below is the result after telnet.

dev01:prtadm 1% telnet 10.123.0.66 55104

Trying 10.123.0.66...

Connected to 10.123.0.66.

Escape character is '^]'.

Connection to 10.123.0.66 closed by foreign host.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Once you start the SDM and connect SDM with username & password.

Pls share the sdmgui20101102.log file content in the forum.

Thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil/SDN folks,

I have started the installation again with the Host dev01 and port 21212...by starting sapinst under /usr/sap/PRT/sppacks/SAPINST-CD/SAPINST/UNIX/SUNOS_64

I have my package files under /usr/sap/PRT/sppacks/

In the beginning I selected the profile from the below path.

/usr/sap/PRT/SYS/profile/PRT_JC51_dev01

Next its asking for the SAPinst cd/dvd i am providing /usr/sap/PRT/sppacks/J2EE-RUNT-CD

jdk under /usr

Import support packages for additional components ....I am not selecting the checkbox

Next prerequisites check fine...

Then start

SAPinst starts with the phase Patching j2ee engine, check prerequisites, check prerequisites installation, j2ee engine installtion, SDM installation/upgrade

Than again its asking for SAPINST CD/DVD ....and asking to browse the package.......which package I have to select or which folder.....

its saying No package defined by matched(look for label WEBAS-J2EE-PATCH)......

When i did the previous installtion i have not gone through this stpes......Kindly help me out.

Thanks in advance

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Restarted the upgrade.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The question is not answered

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems like you have change the administrator or j2ee_admin password , after which you have not maintain the same in secure store of configtool.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/99/281540bf1af72ee10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

I have not Changes the password for the Administrator user. I am able to login to VA with the same credentail and its the same user name and passwrord i have in Securestore.

Regards,

Mahesh.N.R

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Try to maintain the password again in secure store of configtool and restart the java application.

It should resolve your problem.

Thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

I am able to give the passwrod and the SDM is accepting without any error. But in status bar afetr 5 seconds it shows not conneted. Moreover i ma not getting the option as mentioned in the above URL.

Kindly update.

Thanks and regards,

Mahesh.N.R