Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reconciliation account determination

former_member440871
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Masters,

I did config for recon acct determination for do Billing. But when I do release a received an error:

Reconcil.acct is missing in master record; correct master record.

I had set the cond type, access seq, procedure, assign acct and alternative acct as well.

I followed the SAP instruction for this but I could not find the cause of error. So Is there anyone can support me on this issue?

I'd highly appreciate your help!

Best reagards,

Nguyen Pham,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member440871
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

You must key in recon acct in customer master and then do config as manual, it should be okay!

Regards,

former_member182464
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey,

I am working on the similar business requirement, have you already found the solution ?

Thanks,

Darshak

former_member440871
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I appreciate you ideas but I did not set recon acct in customer master 'cause it will roll up from recon acct dermination. Each process, customer will have a recon acct so I have to config for recon determination. Now I have trouble with recon acct determination. My Billing has found the condition record but it could not fill in billing so I need your suggest about why not? Pls help!

Regards,

Nguyen Pham.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you explain your statement "I did not set recon acct in customer master 'cause it will roll up from recon acct dermination"?

Secondly, as a suggestion: did you check your pricing procedure and did you ensure that the account keys are populated as the right place?

Regards,

Jan Pel

former_member440871
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Depend on process, each customer will have different recon account so I have to use recon acct determination. That's why I did not set in customer master. I checked the recon acct proc and I saw it in billing doc. And all data was good and condition record has specified. But when I do release to acct, I received the message above. I really need your support on this issue. Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Nguyen Pham.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you provide the actual error message and maybe take a look in OSS.

Maybe they provide the (proper) solution to your problem.

Regards,

Jan Pel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems, that you are missing the reconciliation account in the customer master, e.g. the bill-to function.

To be able to post a billing document successfully you need both the revenue account determination (credit side) and the reconciliation account from the customer master (debit side).

Regards,

Jan Pel

former_member440871
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

Could you pls read my concern carefully? I don't use Recon acct in Cust master that's why I use recon acct determination.

Anyway, thks for your idea!

Regards,

Nguyen Pham,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey are you talking about Alternative reconciliation account..........

You need to assign the G/L account (reconciliation account) to the billling type

former_member440871
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

Do u mean assign recon acct procedure to billing type? I already did it! Is there any idea?

Regards,

Nguyen Pham,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in the Company Code Data Tab of Customer Master, as per the error you seem to have missed maintaining the Recon Account.

Regards

PJ