cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in creating integrated configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I am trying to create a integrated configuration(ICo) for my (r/3) RFC>XI>File scenario.

But, the Communication component + Interface + Namespace combination is already existing in other configuration.

As same RFC is being used in other interface.

It is not letting me to create another ICo with same combination.

what might be the issue??

should we use 1 rfc for only 1 interface??

if anyone came across same issue....pls suggest....

Also , ,my doubt is......

Can we use RFC adapter in ICo??

san

Edited by: san485 on Oct 30, 2010 12:12 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Except IDoc and Http all other technical adapters work in ICO...

coming to your case you need to use the existing ICO object ..and there in receiver tab add your target system.addition to the existing one..and specify the condtion in which case your scenario should execute..

this is the normal behaviour of objects in ID..

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

RFC adapter can be used in ICo.

but ,is it mean that you are trying to use same sender interface in two scenarios.

in that case it will not allow for ICO it will give error that object allready exist...

give details if any issues in my understanding.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi netweaver expert,

but ,is it mean that you are trying to use same sender interface in two scenarios.

Yeah, we are using same SAP RFC as sender interface for multiple scenarios.

I tried out all the options mentioned by others.

But, it is not letting me to create ICo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As said above you need to reuse the existing ICO object...for your other scenario...

Assume if you create two objects with the same combination (sender interface..namespace..) then to which object the runtime should identify the receiver...

In order to avoid this only one possible combination of sender interface..namespace. is allowed..

if you want to use the same then add the extra receiver(your target system to which your new message should route to)

add mapping and reciver adapter...remaining will be same..

only thing here you need to take care is of putting some condition to avoid sending the data to both receivers....

Hope this clarifies your query...

Regards

Rajesh