cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods receipt in project subcontracting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How to replace 543 O with 543 Q while consuming the sub component of subcontracted material at the time of receipt of finished good. In Material Master MRP 4 view, it is marked for Individual requirement. Further, BOM explosion type is also marked with Individual requirement.

As per SAP help, if material is marked with Individual Requirement, then at the time of making goods receipt of subcontracted material, sub components should be consumed with movement type 543 Q & not with 543 O.

Regards

Manish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still unanswered..

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the sub component also marked as ind in MRP 4 tab?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virendra,

Yes, both subcomponent & main component marked as individual procurement.

Regards,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

'Project stock' is not allowed to use as stock supplied to subcontractor. To accomodate this, you need to get these material procured for plant stock and then send to subcontractor. You need to have ind/collective indicator as '2' in MRP4. So the stock procured for project will be plant stock.

Depending on the material master data, during subcontract PO creation it will take 'O' or 'Q' depending on material master MRP4-ind/collective indicator.

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mahindra,

I understand what you are explaining, I have done the same thing. But I think I was not able to communicate my issue.

I am repeating myself again.

I want to use project sub contracting. I have used Individual requirement indicator '1' in MRP 4 view of all material masters (Finished Material and sub components). When I am posting Goods Receipt, system is taking movement type 543 O whereas as per material master settings movement type should be 543 Q.

Due to incorrect movement type 543 O, system is not checking project stock for sub-components.

Rgds

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please 're-explode BOM' in Purchase order, it should copy again from material master into purchase order. Check in purchase order components list if all the components has Q after explode BOM in purchase order.

Regards,

Mahendra Dighe

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am unable to find Q indicator in component list of purchase order. Even I am not getting any account assignment indicator in component list. Please suggest path to access the account assignment indicator in component list.

Regards

Manish