cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any simple way to close a group of PO's?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I was looking an answer for my question on forum but didn't found anything which could help me to solve my issue.

I would like to close a group of PO's in some period of dates. Is there any simple way to do this? I mean transaction for example, which will let me to choose company number, period of dates or range of PO numbers and close them by one tick (one action).

Thank you in advance for any support from your site.

Regards,

Kamil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kamil,

Though I have not used this functionality, can you check whether you can use this functionality for mass change?

Upload and Download of Purchasing Documents

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm70/helpdata/en/09/1f42188473402a890183fd1b7c6082/frameset.htm

-

Using this function, you can download purchasing documents as a file to your PC, process them locally, and then upload the changed documents to the SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SAP SRM) system. You can download the following purchasing documents :

Features:

The upload/download supports the following functions and possible uses:

- Cross-Document File Structure

You can display and process the data in a standard tabular file structure for the documents named above. The file structure assigns a unique technical ID to each data field in a metadata area.

- Process Document Data Offline and Retain

You can change or delete existing data, add new data, and transfer all document data, for example, customer fields.

- Process Large Documents

This function simplifies the creation of documents with numerous items, and simplifies mass changes to large documents; for example, you can download a document with only one item, and add multiple items to it offline.

Background processing occurs in the case of very large documents.

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sandeep,

Thank you for replay. I wish to answer you for this question but first i need to find out how to use this function... I have never do this before.

If you have any additional information how could i use it..., please write me.

I'm trying to go through documentation but i don't understand everything. I have found in transaction SPRO function called 'Upload/Download SRM Documents' but i don't know how to use it... What those 'packages' are (i need to assign function to some package but first i should know what are they and what is they function within the system)?

Regards,

Kamil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Any one who could help me to solve this issue?

Regards,

Kamil